“Fun experience”
Review of Gators Dockside - CLOSED

Gators Dockside
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 19 March 2017

My husband and I visited this restaurant/sports bar in order to watch a NCAA basketball tournament game that we could not watch at our hotel. We spent several hours, ate yummy burgers, had dessert and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Very relaxed atmosphere, good beer and good food.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Frequently visit this location and was very disappointed in our visit tonight. Food took a long time, ribs, wings and 2 kids meals. Ribs were cold and rubbery so we asked for a burger instead, which was much better. Disappointed when a manager never bothered to visit the table. When presented the check we used a rewards coupon, wanted the free entree one, however when asking to speak to a manager he sent the server back with another discount added to the check. We disappointing as a guest that some one could not confront a guest but left it to the server to deal with. This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks at the same location my experience has been horrible. This will not be a location I will return to

Reviewed 28 September 2016

The food here was in no way good at all. It was barely edible. We got the fried gator and there was barely any meat inside! it was pretty much just fried batter balls...just batter...
The food took a long time to come to us even though there was 1 other family inside the restaurant. The staff was very friendly though on the bright side.

Do yourself and your family though and find somewhere else to eat. It doesn't hurt to try new restaurants if you want to be adventurous by yourself before taking your family or friends, but taking your whole family here if it's everyone's first time in my opinion isn't a good choice.

2  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a chicken wings type of gal, and heard Gators had good wings.
Ordered the Garlic Parmasean, and they were amazing. My friend had ordered a rib dinner and the meat was tasty. Definitely will be coming here again.

1  Thank Its_My_Life12
Reviewed 3 September 2016

At first I was a bit put off by the bartender. There were not many people seated in the bar area, and I had been sitting there for about five minutes without any recognition at all; I noticed a fellow patron accross the bar alerted her she had a customer....??? She apologized and was genuinely friendly. We struck up a great conversation immediately and I felt relieved that I would not be ignored because I was not a local. The food was tasty, good portions and prices were very good!! If I lived in that area I would be a regular!!

2  Thank Shannon N