“Excellent ”
Review of Gators Dockside - CLOSED

Gators Dockside
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a chicken wings type of gal, and heard Gators had good wings.
Ordered the Garlic Parmasean, and they were amazing. My friend had ordered a rib dinner and the meat was tasty. Definitely will be coming here again.

1  Thank Its_My_Life12

Reviewed 3 September 2016

At first I was a bit put off by the bartender. There were not many people seated in the bar area, and I had been sitting there for about five minutes without any recognition at all; I noticed a fellow patron accross the bar alerted her she had a customer....??? She apologized and was genuinely friendly. We struck up a great conversation immediately and I felt relieved that I would not be ignored because I was not a local. The food was tasty, good portions and prices were very good!! If I lived in that area I would be a regular!!

2  Thank Shannon N
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

The best wings I have had, other than maybe, Buffalo Wild Wings. This is not an average Gator's. Also, the service here is very good. Very nice waiters. If there was one thing I would change, it would be the fries. They aren't seasoned with enough, well, season. Other than that this is a great place to eat.

1  Thank 518anastasiap
Reviewed 8 May 2016

I really try to be as honest as possible in my reviews cause people count on you I mean that 3 out of 5 is generous. The soda pop was the worst I ever had in my life , the lobster roll just bad as was the spinch dip. I also tried the philly steak that was ok. Dont know what to say the service was also super average rarely did we get a visit from the server she was texting in plain site as I waited to pay.

1  Thank BRETTPAULNATALIE
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I went there three times while I was in the area on vacation. Food was delicious and the staff is great. Very friendly and tentative. Lots of TVs so I could watch my basketball. Menu had lots of choices and the desert was amazing! Can't wait to go back!