“Great food and lots of TVs!”
Review of Gators Dockside - CLOSED

Gators Dockside
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I went there three times while I was in the area on vacation. Food was delicious and the staff is great. Very friendly and tentative. Lots of TVs so I could watch my basketball. Menu had lots of choices and the desert was amazing! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Every Tuesday the kids eat free. Good food, no much variety on the menu. Service is ok...the family have a nice time!

1  Thank Angelica M
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Average food, average prices, average service. Had a burger - it was fine. Gravy was super lumpy - almost chunky! Probably wouldn't go again. I could get the same food at Applebee's or Ruby Tuesdays, etc.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

We dropped by gator dockside to try the award winning wings. My wife and I had the wings and fries to split. Awesome flavour, crunch and just plainly good wings. I'd highly reccomend Gators Dockside any day of the week.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Good food, though the fish tacos were a little spicier than I like. Comfortable, good for families, good selection on menu.