All reviews hideaway cafe motor boat fish free boat free breakfast old florida laid back dock staff hot tub full kitchen on site restaurant grassy key key west ocean view palm trees private beach boats
Reviewed 8 April 2015

I will be heading down to Rainbow Bend with some friends in May. This will my fifth time staying at Rainbow Bend and each trip seems to exceed expectations. If you want to enjoy the Florida Keys and its beautiful waters for a reasonable price, this is the place to go!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2015

We love this place! . Been vacationing here for years... Refer many friends and family. They enjoy the relaxed friendly tropical joy. Fab restaurant, and a boat to use each day!
We have friends staying there right now. We are also are booked to stay again this week!!! So, ready, for Island time ;-D and salt water fishing...

Room Tip: My favorite is ocean view. I will post new pictures this week!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2015

This will be my 4th time staying at Rainbow Bend and I'm sure it will not be my last. Clean, convenient, friendly staff, all that you want and more :) You can take a small boat to fish or a nice ride on the bay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beatriz M
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We love it here. We have been going for years. There is something for everyone. The staff is excellent, especially Marcia! It’s not fancy, it’s the Florida Keys experience that we enjoy... we get down there, kick our shoes off and just relax! We love the boats, fishing and magnificent sunrises. It’s just an enjoyable vacation spot that you will want to return to, over and over. From Oklahoma, can't wait!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank stephanie m
Reviewed 6 April 2015

LeAnna and Mike J
What a wonderful place to stay. My husband is an avid fisherman and Rainbow Bend is the perfect place for us. Boat usage, clean rooms, relaxing beach, wonderful restaurant, and a friendly helpful staff. We loved it so much we have already booked another week and bringing friends with us.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple