Coconut Cay Resort & Marina
Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$ 218
US$ 172
US$ 314
AscendHotels
US$ 258
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
US$ 189
Hyatt.com
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$ 239
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewskey westfishing gearwooden spoonboat rampsombrero beachold floridashort drivepamkeyspicnickitchenetteiguanasgrillgulflodgingdeckmarina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Was unsure about how this hotel is going to be, from other trip advisor reviews. The outside of location looks like it might not be all that great, and some of the older rooms may not be yet, but they are trying and succeeding with the new buildings at least! Other than a long trek up several flights of stairs when we were already tired and just wanted in our room, showered, and resting, the "turtle" house has a very nice room. The air conditioner keeps up fine in the warm temps, and it has a ceiling fan to help circulate the air as well. The bathroom has a nice seat shower, tall toilet and marble sink. The king bed was very comfortable and the decor nice but simple. Microwave and fridge, a few chairs available both inside and outside the room and plenty of room to relax on the shared deck outside. There is a BBQ grill near the pool so you can grill your own meals if desired. Parking is not the greatest around the newer buildings and I could see getting blocked in if rooms were filled to capacity. Continental breakfast was included with the room, but I didn't partake, guessing from the limited space where they had it available it might have been cold cereal, and pastries of some sort, but not sure. Definitely would stay again when in the area, hopefully they get the older rooms renovated soon as it has the potential to be a nice little getaway!

Room Tip: The three new buildings are nice, a bit if a climb up the stairs though.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

It was very nice. Decided to stay another night and they let us keep our same room even. Would highly recommend! The lobby was small with only 1 table for breakfast but the breakfast was nice. Very clean and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Totally would not recommend this hotel. First of all, it is right on the road and noisy. The floor was dirty and front desk was rude. When I asked if they had ice, she told me there was a service station across the street. Then on top of that, they charged me twice for the one night. I had to call them twice and then had to send them my cc statement to get them to believe me. They kept me on the phone (manager, she said) for several minutes while she did her research. Then she explained that they were several steps she had to go through to see their mistake and was more or less, making excuses. I told her that wasn’t my problem and she rudely said goodbye. Not worth it.

1  Thank LakeNorman11111
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay for the price. Very clean/ fresh room. No resort but, for the price well worth it. Didn't get to use the pool as it was slightly cold at night and rained. Would have been nice to have a hot tub but again, it didn't break the bank either!
All in all enjoyed the stay!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I’m a bit thrifty when it comes to hotels because I don’t tend to use the amenities. I stayed here because it was half the price as Key West. My king size room in the turtle section was spacious and newly furnished. I looks recently built. I love the art on the wall. I took pictures to show the room and art. The staff at the desk was pleasant and efficient. This area is trying so hard to recover from the hurricane. Come to the Keys!