Review Highlights
Great Fishing Trip with Captain Sean!

This was our 2nd fishing trip with Captain Sean to celebrate my husband's birthday. We caught... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
sheryl p
NJ
Fishing Charter

We booked Sundance for my son’s 15th birthday present. Can’t say enough good things about these... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
mumbaichaat
Fort Myers, Florida
via mobile

All reviews captain bob king mackerel mahi sport fishing these guys mutton snapper sailfish mate blast keys
Reviewed 26 November 2016

"we will give it another 7 minutes and then we are out of here". You will here this sentence from Capt. Bob several times throughout your fishing trip and that's why it was so productive! Bob knows the right spots and handled rough seas with brio.
He seems to know his spots so well that sometimes I would barely have casted my bait that PAAAAM! a big fish would bite!

Shawn is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to fish (he can spot the difference between fishes from so far away that it is eery!) and really helpful in preparing and casting our lines.

Bob was really accommodating when it came to my being sea-sick and we went for calmer waters as soon as I needed it. Not that this prevented us from catching great fish like: king mackerel and another type of mackerel I forgot the name of, a hog fish (way more beautiful than its name can make you think :), snappers, and two huge other fish for which I have forgotten the name!

6 hours after starting our trip we came back ashore with enough fish for several meals. As a matter of fact we have so much fish that (even though quite a lot got discarded when Bob cleaned and cut the filets for us) we will be freezing and packing half of it to bring back home and enjoy a taste for the Keys later in the winter.

A great experience I would like to renew when we come down to the Keys again!

ps: Don't forget to enjoy a meal at Porky's when you are done fishing, their stone crab and conch fritters are to die for.

KeysCaptBob, Manager at Sundance Sportfishing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thanks for your nice review.. It was a pleasure fishing with you! Hopefully we will see you back in Marathon sometime soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Will be fishing with Capt. Bob and Shawn again next year! Best charter service i have ever hired! Showed us how to catch fish and how to catch big fish! Awesome day!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Great Trip! Capt. Bobby was able to be flexible with his dates due to a rough week of weather. He worked out the best day to take us out and we had a blast. My 9 year old son and father went along. First Mate Shawn along with Bobby made sure my son was the center of the trip. Helping him all day and even stopping to grab him an ice cream cone on the trip home. They worked hard through some rough water and we never stopped catching fish. Exciting waves, great fishing, dolphin pods, very personable and knowledgeable. Running over 40 knots was a thrill of its own. Great day!

1  Thank BruceKetrickjr
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Both the Capt and Firstmate were knowledgeable about fishing and accommodating to our request. We caught fish the whole trip but brought home two big mutton snappers. Would definitely recommend Sundance Sportfishing.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Our husbands had the best day fishing. Captain Bobby and first mate Shawn did a fantastic job. Sailfish, snapper, mackerel and dolphin were abundant on this day.