All reviews moroccan room the secret garden bed and breakfast b and b quiet neighborhood key west jacuzzi tub breakfast was delicious spent two nights local attractions chain hotel coffee maker wi fi large bathroom overseas highway angela patio
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We spent 6 nights at Casa Thorn during our winter get away and had a wonderful time. We were welcomed by Miss Thorn and her great staff who made us feel at home right from the start. The rooms are uniquely decorated and the garden is beautiful. Breakfast was awesome. It is located close to everything that you would ever need and it is easy to find and get to. We highly recommend Casa Thorn and we are looking forward to returning soon!

Room Tip: Depending on what you want, all rooms are superior and unique.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I've been coming to Casa Thorn for 25 years. From the very beginning until our latest trip in February. It is the still the best bed & breakfast place I have ever been to. The rooms are all very unique and decorated in style, from the Moroccan Room to the Secret Garden Room they are all very cozy and done with great taste.

The service is impeccable and the rooms are well equipped: TV, VCR, DVD, hair dryers and robes -- All you need is yourself and nothing else.

The 2 spots we prefer are the pool and the upper sundeck, this past Christmas it was 85 and sunny, what a way to get a winter tan. I have travelled all over the world, from Hong Kong to Taihiti and from Paris to Cairo and this place is one of my very favorites.

Thorn has become a dear friend and still gives great advice about places to eat and things to do in Islamorada. By the way, Kathy & Brian are back, along with Brian's brother, Randy and they are serving a full breakfast each morning to the table right outside of your room.

I have recommended this place to my friends and business associates and I would recommend it to you as well.

We'll be back soon!

Tony & Gail Hansen

Thorn still gives great advice on where to go in Islamorada

Room Tip: The Malaysian Room offers a kitchenette, king size bed, private bath and a covered lanai and it is located next the pool. If you want privacy, the Secret Garden has two garden areas and is secluded from everyone.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I spent two nights at Casa Thorn in late February for my birthday. I am so happy that I did not reserve a typical hotel room. Casa Thorn is a beautiful getaway. The gardens are beautiful. The pool area is relaxing and not crowded. It is located next to all the restaurants and night life. I would highly recommend Casa Thorn. I will definately be back!

Room Tip: The rooms are different sizes. Make sure to reveiw their website for pictures of the rooms and grounds.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was the most beautiful place! The people are so down-to-earth and friendly! The service is outstanding! You cannot go wrong if you stay here! I am coming back DEFINETLY!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Thorns recommdations on the area lead us to the most romantic dinner locations I've ever encountered - she won't steer wrong with advice. The bathroom is amazing. Our only regret is we could've & didn't stay longer. The staff are friendly and we felt both looked after & left alone. If I had to critise, i'd say the bed was way too soft for me. But other than that, it was exactly what I needed. I wonderful way to spend the holidays

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple