I spent a long weekend in the Keys seeking sunshine, beaches, great seafood and R&R. Luckily, I stumbled upon Casa Thorn B&B on the web and stayed there. Miss Thorn is a true Renaissance woman, who had the vision to create a lovely, hidden gem. She, with the help of her awesome staff offer a pool surounded by lovely gardens, whimsical art, musical waterfall fountains and wind chimes, subdued lighting, all in a cozy retreat, nestled in a quite neighborhood. Delicious full breakfast is served each morning at quaint cafe tables situated throughout the garden, creating little outdoor rooms. I stayed in the Tiki Hut, which was perfect for me. Each of the rooms is uniquely appointed in themed decor and the thick white robes provided for guests are a special treat. I truly felt at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Malaysian, Bombay and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really nice beach. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast