This property is absolutely beautiful! Looked like a new pool...sparkling and inviting. We were in room 202 and it was tired! It greeted us with a funky smell! Sheets were very clean and fresh smelling. Our comforter had cigarette burns in it. Carpet was about 10 years past due to be changed out! But it was a large suite with fantastic views. Right on the ocean, big balcony, two chairs were crammed into a corner, and there was a patio table with two additional chairs. There are a number of little cottages on the property, one large hotel unit and our building was separate up close to the water. If you are all about the water, pool, dock this is an okay place for you! If you are picky a out fastidious housekeeping...I just don't know! Perhaps they have some updated rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada