2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$271
View deal
Hotels.com$271
Travelocity$271
Priceline$308
Trip.com$274
Orbitz.com$271
FindHotel$296
All reviews key west island grill adirondack chairs full kitchen hog heaven boat ramp ocean front picnic tables beach area man made beach overseas highway small resort living room mini fridge motel trailer grounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2022

Quiet Clean, well-lit rooms. Updated bathroom, stable strong w-fi works throughout the property. Nice sandy beach/dock area with plenty of lounge and Adirondack chairs. Good-sized pool. Kayaks and paddle boards available for use.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2022

Beautiful, quiet, comfortable property with the vibe you expect when visiting the keys. Only stayed 1 night but my 12 yr old & husband would have loved to stay longer. Enjoyed restaurant very close recommended by manager. Supporting local small businesses is very important in the keys. This is how we keep the keys alive. Will be back!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2022

I have been staying at the DA since 1979 and always loved the place until I got the last room available for the night of 2/13/2022. The last room I could book was 14 so I took it to impress my new wife for valentines. Boy we were disappointed. Nothing good to report on unit 14. Avoid it particularly the price tag that comes with it.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 7 February 2022

This was about the only place with availability, when booking 5 months out, for one night as we made our way from Key West to Homestead. I was skeptical despite the good reviews. I had the impressions it was going to be right on a smelly marina. Turns out, while there is boat trailer parking and a small boat ramp, no marina, just a nice open view of the water from the pool deck or beach area:) I had asked for an early check in and got a call at 9 that morning to say they were ready for us, a nice touch. Booked 14b, a standard queen, ground floor, not attached to main building, but a unit along with two other "family suites". Nice setting and clean, maintained grounds. two Adirondeck chairs outside our door, on a wood deck. No view of the parking lot:) Lots of windows, clean. Bed is shoe horned in, comfortable. But I am a small person, and had trouble getting in and out of bed. Could use more surface area for incidentals, but I know that means more cleaning for staff. A shelf on the right wall in the BR would be nice. No breakfast, but coffee in your room, plus fridge and microwave. But two places are walkable from there, on a service road, don't have to be on the overseas highway bike path. It was great for the one night/day we were there, not sure if I could spend a week in that room though.

Room tip: Most rooms don't look to water, but rm 5, does, 14b too, but being pool fence blocks the view a bit.
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank marymoves
Reviewed 14 December 2021

I loved this hotel style with it’s vintage vibe, bright colors and old style. The room could have been perfect for us three. My daughter positioned herself very eagerly in the sofa bed in front of the tv. Linens are provided. The was also a large terrace with a bbq just outside the living/dining room, it was very, very spacious and the layout surprised me in a positive way. The kitchen was big and even though we didn’t cooked, I noticed it had everything for cooking and cleaning afterwards. The refrigerator was big enough. This room has two doors with independent numbers. The bedroom was like a regular hotel room and it can be separated of the living space. Is the closest room to the boat ramp. The only downside was the humidity smell that punched us in the face, just by opening the door, and the poodle in the middle of the bedroom’s floor, it had been raining a lot and there was still water dropping from the ceiling. The check in/ check out process was made easier by the box outside the office stating you can drop your keys there, before leaving.

Date of stay: November 2021