“great lunch spot between dives!”
Review of Kev's Cafe

Ranked #47 of 98 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are located at Bud N Mary's Marina in Islamorada, FL. We are a small sandwich shop that has good food for a decent price. We have been at Bud N Marys for four years now and we keep getting popular year after year. A nice place to sit outside on the water with your family. We are also a pet friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 25 May 2017

had the turkey club ... so good! Really convenient spot to grab a bite between dives with Key Dives!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 23 December 2016

This caters mainly to people using the marina. So in many respects to a captive market. As such I wasn't expecting much.

Surpassed expectations. We fished over a couple of days and the breakfast here was really good and we got sandwiches for lunch both days. If it had not been to standard I had planned to use the hotel for takeaway. But did not need to.

Also not busy. I had been concerned that food or ordering might take time but neither day did we have to wait. Also worth noting is that a lot of the boat crews got food from here so I guess that means they recognise it as good value for money.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016

I had lunch there between dive trips with Key Dives. It is just across the parking lot from the shop, and adjacent to the docks. The sandwiches are huge, I could only eat half, but they use the freshest ingredients. The tuna salad was made with fresh caught tuna, and was the best I've ever had. It is a small shop, but they make great food!
And they are handy for the dive shop and all the fishing boats docked there.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016

We only stopped to use the bathroom and get some coffee but decided to try their breakfast sandwich on one of their freshly made biscuits . They offer three different meats, ham, bacon or sausage. I had the ham, egg and cheese. I am not usually a fan of biscuits, but this was like something I've never tasted before. It was larger than an english muffin and the the texture and taste was incredible. The egg was over easy so the yoke was an added taste. Very filling and most satisfying. Rustic and comfortable seating. A very nice surprise

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

This is s little hole in the wall place to have breakfast and lunch. They have excellent salads and sandwiches...my favorite is the chicken salad with fried goat cheese!

Date of visit: April 2016