Review Highlights
First rate salon, service, staff and products

I’ve been going to Blu Bamboo for a few months now and have received nail services, massages and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 38.64
from US$ 123.65
from US$ 35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This spa was recommended. I had a hair appointment with stylist Logan. She did an amazing job. My hair looked great! She was skilled and patient. She gave me so many good tips. The spa sells really good products! I wish I had more time to try some of the other services. I'm sure they, too, would be excellent! Pampered in the Keys--lovely!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Fabulous massage by Marissa! Great prices and service. Nice location right off of highway! They use great organic and safe products!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

...stylists that are pleasantly quite
efficient — and on schedule.
The location is convenient to food stops, shops and walking path.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 26 November 2016

From the friendly, capable face of owner, Cindy, to D (mani/pedi goddess), to hair by Alexa...i drive 1,200 miles for this treatment. A warm and stylish atmosphere and highly capable stylists...you will leave refreshed, pampered and beautiful. Also, little boutique items in lobby are a impulse browse. Book multiple treatments!

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank Laurie S
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I have visited this wonderful spa many times and like to consider myself a semi regular. I have utilized many spa services and every one has been a wonderful experience. Every professional providing service to me has been warm and welcoming. Above all of that, the desk staff has been more than accommodating when I call late, need to change appointments or generally need a rescue. Their customer service is outstanding!

Date of experience: September 2016