Review Highlights
Wonderful Salon

Recommended to us by the staff at the Cheeca Spa - got a mani/pedi with Melissa. She is very nice... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2018
VacaCouple2014
New York City, New York
A lovely spa!

This spa was recommended. I had a hair appointment with stylist Logan. She did an amazing job... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2017

from US$ 38.64
from US$ 524.99
from US$ 35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2016

From the friendly, capable face of owner, Cindy, to D (mani/pedi goddess), to hair by Alexa...i drive 1,200 miles for this treatment. A warm and stylish atmosphere and highly capable stylists...you will leave refreshed, pampered and beautiful. Also, little boutique items in lobby are a impulse browse. Book multiple treatments!

2  Thank AFishingMuse
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I have visited this wonderful spa many times and like to consider myself a semi regular. I have utilized many spa services and every one has been a wonderful experience. Every professional providing service to me has been warm and welcoming. Above all of that, the desk staff has been more than accommodating when I call late, need to change appointments or generally need a rescue. Their customer service is outstanding!

2  Thank JAZ885
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Very Clean and Professional Establishment! Reasonable price menu for services offered. I had the BB Signature Pedicure!

1  Thank superdave o
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I have gotten a pedicure twice here now. The girls are so welcoming and nice and are really interested in your daily life. They go out of the way to make sure you're comfortable and the best part is they do an amazing job. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel at home. I love this place as a local!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My lady and I have been here twice. Once for toes and once for massages. Both times were amazing!! Jessica & Allen did our massages. The place is calm, clean, and they everyone is so relaxed and friendly. We will be back!