“Great Experience!”
Review of Blu Bamboo

Blu Bamboo
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Very Clean and Professional Establishment! Reasonable price menu for services offered. I had the BB Signature Pedicure!

1  Thank superdave o

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I have gotten a pedicure twice here now. The girls are so welcoming and nice and are really interested in your daily life. They go out of the way to make sure you're comfortable and the best part is they do an amazing job. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel at home. I love this place as a local!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My lady and I have been here twice. Once for toes and once for massages. Both times were amazing!! Jessica & Allen did our massages. The place is calm, clean, and they everyone is so relaxed and friendly. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Have visited Blu Bamboo several times over past year with friends and sister. We've all received quality pedicures - that last! Staff is friendly and accommodating.