Review Highlights

from US$ 38.64
from US$ 123.65
from US$ 35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Recommended to us by the staff at the Cheeca Spa - got a mani/pedi with Melissa. She is very nice and did a wonderful job. My wife had a polish change which Melissa also did - great job. We were a bit surprised that the cost of a manicure is the same as the cost of a polish change but other than that we were very pleased with this experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This spa was recommended. I had a hair appointment with stylist Logan. She did an amazing job. My hair looked great! She was skilled and patient. She gave me so many good tips. The spa sells really good products! I wish I had more time to try some of the other services. I'm sure they, too, would be excellent! Pampered in the Keys--lovely!!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Fabulous massage by Marissa! Great prices and service. Nice location right off of highway! They use great organic and safe products!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

...stylists that are pleasantly quite
efficient — and on schedule.
The location is convenient to food stops, shops and walking path.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

From the friendly, capable face of owner, Cindy, to D (mani/pedi goddess), to hair by Alexa...i drive 1,200 miles for this treatment. A warm and stylish atmosphere and highly capable stylists...you will leave refreshed, pampered and beautiful. Also, little boutique items in lobby are a impulse browse. Book multiple treatments!

2  Thank AFishingMuse
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I have visited this wonderful spa many times and like to consider myself a semi regular. I have utilized many spa services and every one has been a wonderful experience. Every professional providing service to me has been warm and welcoming. Above all of that, the desk staff has been more than accommodating when I call late, need to change appointments or generally need a rescue. Their customer service is outstanding!

2  Thank JAZ885
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Very Clean and Professional Establishment! Reasonable price menu for services offered. I had the BB Signature Pedicure!

1  Thank superdave o
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I have gotten a pedicure twice here now. The girls are so welcoming and nice and are really interested in your daily life. They go out of the way to make sure you're comfortable and the best part is they do an amazing job. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel at home. I love this place as a local!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My lady and I have been here twice. Once for toes and once for massages. Both times were amazing!! Jessica & Allen did our massages. The place is calm, clean, and they everyone is so relaxed and friendly. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Have visited Blu Bamboo several times over past year with friends and sister. We've all received quality pedicures - that last! Staff is friendly and accommodating.