“Pedicure”
Review of Blu Bamboo

Blu Bamboo
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Have visited Blu Bamboo several times over past year with friends and sister. We've all received quality pedicures - that last! Staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I love going to Alexa for coloring my blonde hair! Beautiful salon and great stylists. I've gotten my nails done here as well and it was affordable for a spa. Love!

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

It was going to be a rainy day so my wife made a reservation for us to get pedicures. This is a nice friendly place with kind of a family feel. Only 2nd pedicure in my life and this was the best. My feet feel great and it made my wife happy.this is a most for next year when we come back. also they made a good recommendation for lunch.... Morada cafe...thanks for this winner.

1  Thank jps819
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

I have enjoyed 2 massages at Blu Bamboo. They staff is very friendly and accommodating since both massages were scheduled same day and very last minute.

Feeling relaxed! Will definitely be back.