Review Highlights
First rate salon, service, staff and products

I’ve been going to Blu Bamboo for a few months now and have received nail services, massages and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
floridabae
via mobile
Wonderful Salon

Recommended to us by the staff at the Cheeca Spa - got a mani/pedi with Melissa. She is very nice... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2018

from US$ 38.64
from US$ 123.65
from US$ 35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I love going to Alexa for coloring my blonde hair! Beautiful salon and great stylists. I've gotten my nails done here as well and it was affordable for a spa. Love!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

It was going to be a rainy day so my wife made a reservation for us to get pedicures. This is a nice friendly place with kind of a family feel. Only 2nd pedicure in my life and this was the best. My feet feel great and it made my wife happy.this is a most for next year when we come back. also they made a good recommendation for lunch.... Morada cafe...thanks for this winner.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank jps819
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

I have enjoyed 2 massages at Blu Bamboo. They staff is very friendly and accommodating since both massages were scheduled same day and very last minute.

Feeling relaxed! Will definitely be back.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Very nice facility and staff. Had a most relaxing pedicure and also a great french mani. It takes a bit of expertise to complete an even - natural french manicure. Tasha did this effortlessly. Looked great. Most enjoyable.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Merissa does an amazing job at deep tissue massage. she was excellent! Highly recommend. My facial was great and very relaxing. The staff is excellent there and the girl at the front (i think her name is Jessica) was so sweet and so helpful. Highly recommed Blu Bamboo. Clean, friendly and resonable prices.

Date of experience: September 2015