Casa Morada
US$ 247
US$ 222
US$ 161
Hotels.com
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
US$ 376
US$ 356
US$ 325
Hotels.com
US$ 302
US$ 269
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$ 300
US$ 278
Sands of Islamorada Hotel(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
Kon-Tiki Resort(Islamorada)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,016 results
All reviewsgarden suitesunset sailsun suiteboutique hotelprivate islandoutdoor showercomplimentary snackspool areakey westpaddle boardssea viewsmall hotelhard boiled eggsoverlooking the waterthe breakfast areaflorida baytotal relaxation
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We had the perfect honeymoon!!! Staff is extra friendly, food was good, rooms are beautiful and the atmosphere is awesome!!! The night rate is a little high however is totally worth it If you are celebrating a special date! I recomend it!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank Pipalovesfood
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

We had our wedding at Casa, and I couldn't have been more impressed. We had the whole property for our guests, and the staff helped us every step along the way to plan the occasion. Every guest was stunned at how well everything went, and how beautiful the ceremony was, with our backs against one of the most picturesque sunsets I've ever seen. Really unique property.

• Stayed: July 2012
7  Thank aschenck80
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I stayed for 3 nights at this peaceful home away from home - attention to detail has been lovingly made, and I appreciated the thoughtfulness put into the many comforts for guests. Unfortunately the rainshowers and thunderstorms while I was there meant I couldn't use a lot of the outdoor facilities, and I only discovered on my last day that there were boards to do SUPping on - wish I'd known earlier! But did enjoy being able to swim in the sea as well as the pool, and certainly made some use of the hammocks!

The staff were wonderful, and it was unexpected to have someone at reception for such long hours. My favourite experience was the guy who cleaned the pool coming over to let me know that a manatee had come up to the dock, and he poured it some water so that I could get a good look at it. I also loved that there are cats sleeping or purring around the place, and that they allow you to bring pets.

The only detractions were that the Wi-Fi didn't allow me access to e-mail and Facebook for some reason, there was a bit of noise coming from the apartment above mine, and that the spa bath took forever to get enough water in - but it was heavenly once filled!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Visiting the keys is tricky. I can't say I've found the perfect location yet. And while Casa Morada is no Little Palm Island.......it is 1/3 the price. Terrific, friendly service. An attentive support staff and an ideal Florida Bay location makes for a great place to chill. The rooms could use a little love but the setting....gardens and "beach" make up for the drab, dull rooms. There are few real beaches in the keys (a shock to many first time visitors) but Casa Morada has compensated with a lovely, sandy lounge/sunning area overlooking Florida Bay. The water in front of the hotel is clear and clean and there are Mangroves to explore just a half mile paddle to the south.

There are several decent restaurants within 1/2 mile of the hotel and it is a block from the running/bike path that runs along highway 1. We enjoyed the sunset sail that left for the hotel's dock and were lucky enough to pick a night with a perfect breeze and full moon. Our captain treated us to a bonus 30 minute sail as the bay shimmered in the moonlight.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank graffiti
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This was our first visit to Casa Morada and we were welcomed by name with a cocktail waiting for our arrival. The staff was friendly and made us feel right at home. The tranquil setting of the property was matched by the privacy that we felt. The beach and pool area was great place to relax and the sunshine was over us. The kayaks provided were great and we paddled out to meet the sunset. Can't wait to come back to Casa Morada...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple