Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$603
Expedia.com$598
Hotels.com$598
Priceline$641
FindHotel$657
Trip.com$626
All reviews tides restaurant splash pad elements restaurant butterfly garden screened in porch ping pong lounge chairs beautiful property beach area hot tub poolside bar pool side palm trees shuttle service great amenities family vacation a wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

Super comfortable and spacious. Loved the covered terrace. Short walk to the beach/ocean. Will definitely return.

Thank you to front desk for getting our room earlier than 4pm. We made it to the wedding on time.
Only downfall was the bed seemed somewhat old and buckled in the middle.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shand Luce, General Manager at Islander Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear RedDragon17, thank you for your comments and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We will take a look at the beds to see if there is a challenge we need to address. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 20 November 2021

I've been hanging out at the Islander for years (as a previous local) but this was my first time enjoying the hotel as a guest. My room was perfect and best of all the beach is dog friendly. I highly recommend waking up early to watch the sunrise, you won't regret it.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mariegsxr750, welcome back as a previous local and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its great to hear that you were able to take advantage of the property. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 18 November 2021

This resort is beautifully updated. Service is excellent. Great location. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are spacious and clean. The rooms have nice screened in patios. I would definitely recommend the ocean side accommodations.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Vacation600160, thank you for the great review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the resort.
Please come back again and visit us again.

Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

I arrived at the Islander Bayside by mistake and was kindly informed that I was booked at their sister property. Upon arrival there was a large complicated party checking in for a wedding. They needed adjoining & accessible rooms etc
That party was handled with kindness and professional attention. When I checked it with Vina, I had more than I could’ve asked for. When I asked she showed me a room that was available at 2- earlier than check in which is 4. She then was so incredibly kind in her instruction with direction and other facility information. The resort is adorable just the right size, wonderfully appointed rooms. A great vibe all around - I’ve only just arrived but I already know I’ll be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear deniseglenridge, thank you for the great comments. We are super excited to know that our staff member Vina was able to offer such a great arrival experience. I will make sure she is aware of your comments and celebrate with her.
Please come back and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2021

I fantastic stay. The grounds are immaculate. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The food and drinks at the tides restaurant is great. Stayed there for seven nights and had a wonderful stay. Thank you for being dog friendly it is appreciated. Definitely plan on going back again. Strongly recommend the resort.

Date of stay: November 2021

Dear Dak20199, thank you for the great review. We appreciate the time you offered to let us know about your stay.
We strive to offer great service with a great product for all of our guests.
Please come back and visit again.

Safe Travels