8 people are viewing this hotel
$303
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$257
FindHotel
$195
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Expedia.com$257
eDreams$303
Priceline$328
All reviews ping pong corn hole paddle boards outdoor amenities boat ramp kitchenette area ocean view suite rock wall free kayaks fire pit road noise continental breakfast convenient location picnic tables gas grill would stay again lovely property
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

Where do I start. If you're trying to save money, I guess this is your place. Toilet paper holder broken so every time you touched it, the TP fell on the floor. Safe in the room was inoperable and I was told that "none of the safes work" but we had friends in another room and theirs worked. Maid service is basically an exchange of towels at the front door. We asked for a total clean mid week and got it so there's a plus. There are only two kayaks to use and one sinks. Of the four bikes, one (the one I had) has a broken seat. Pool towels are constantly in short supply. There were only two umbrellas at the pool. The beds, yikes, my bunk in the Navy was more comfortable. And you better not be in a hurry for hot water as that takes a few minutes. I love dogs, but they don't belong on vacation and there were a few all week. It's to bad because with a little effort, it could be a nice little place.

Date of stay: October 2021
Mark Bibb, General Manager at Fisher Inn Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2021

Thank you for your review. We take our guest's comments seriously and use them to continuously make improvements to our operations. I have addressed your comments with the team to ensure the experience you encountered does not occur in the future. We hope you will consider staying with us again to show you your stay was an exception.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

We had a ocean view balcony which was absolutely beautiful to sit outside each day on. So glad we decided to do this because not sure I would have enjoyed as much if I did not have that view. Not their fault but the boat ramp was very grassy and was not inviting to go in the water. The beach area they have set up is another beautiful area to watch the water and enjoy the views. Small pool but did itś job. Initial person that I first met was not the friendliest when we initially arrived to try to do an early check in. She said she would be texting me when the room was ready. Although we never received that text, hours later we decided to try again and met Stephanie who was super nice and let us know the room was indeed ready. There are some paddle boards and kayaks you can use if you so feel inclined to do so as well as some bikes. Our room came with a full kitchen and the bathroom was perfect for our needs. Room was big and spacious with two queen size beds. Free breakfast with nice variety provided.

Room tip: Definitely get a balcony ocean view
Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. I am sorry your initial interaction with a team member was not a favorable one. I have addressed your comments with that staff member. We are glad you enjoyed the amenities of the Hotel and we look forward to your next visit to the Fisher Inn.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Called them to dispute the charge and talked to two different people, one was Stephanie and said she would take care of the extra charge. Never heard back from anyone. Super Disappointed! We travel to the keys several times a year thought this was a great location with boat ramp. Won't be back

Date of stay: July 2021
Mark Bibb, General Manager at Fisher Inn Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing, please call the Hotel again in an effort to resolve the overcharge issue. The Hotel number is 305-664-3611 and ask for me. We will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 10 July 2021

We stayed in the beginning of July. Family of 4, 2 teenage boys in the Superior King I believe. Had a King bed and Sofa with pull out. We brought a cot we use for camping that's pretty comfy so one teenager used that the other the couch. Room and bathroom/shower was very spacious, lots of room and storage and super clean! The balcony was great as well. The boys played ping pong and rode the bikes. The kayaks were there and available but we were out and about so we didn't get a chance to take advantage of that. There is also corn hole. The pool was fabulous with great views. We sat out at night on the 'beach' and it was beautiful. There's no actual beach and no where to swim besides the pool but there is water access for boats, skis, and the kayaks. I would highly recommend staying here and if we make another trip we would stay here again. 2 things - the lights on the balcony were on all day and no way to turn them off that we could find- I like to sit in the dark so that was a bummer but not a deal breaker. Also, you can hear the traffic on the main road when outside, inside it's not that bad especially if the TV is on but you can hear it. It didn't disturb our sleep. Bed was super comfy. Not much you can do about that as there's only so much space on the island. Would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2021
Mark Bibb, General Manager at Fisher Inn Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed your visit with us. The team works hard to deliver excellent hospitality service and it's always rewarding to know that we did just that. We look forward to your next trip to the Fisher Inn Resort and Marina.

Reviewed 2 July 2021

We stayed 3 nights and found it to be clean and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and helpful, always pleasant. Great views, excellent location, plenty of parking. Would have given it 5 stars if it had a restaurant on site and a few more kayaks available (there are 2 and were being used each time we thought of going for a paddle). Do not worry about other reviews (like those we read before our trip) from people complaining about road noise. This is the Keys. Most every hotel/resort is within a few hundred feet of the road. We've been visiting the Keys for decades (my husband grew up here). It is a small community and some things are the price you pay for being in paradise. Switching hotels due to road noise will likely not help. We chose this hotel because it is pet friendly and has plenty of space to walk our dogs and because we were able to get one of the bungalows. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you for your detailed review and sincere feedback. The Team works hard to ensure all of our guest's needs are met and that we deliver an enjoyable stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Fisher Inn Resort and Marina.