Amara Cay Resort(Islamorada)
US$ 269
US$ 224
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 253/night.

Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
US$ 387
US$ 337
US$ 359
US$ 280
US$ 247
US$ 199
US$ 122
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 298
US$ 219
  • Pool
Breezy Palms Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel fit the bill for what we needed. We knew what to expect when we saw the price. It sits right on the water so the view is amazing. It is older and needs some remodeling, but it is clean, and has cold AC, and a hot shower. They sell ice on the premises which was convenient. There is a boat launch, charcoal grill, and a saltwater pool. There is a restaurant down the access road, so no need to even get on the main road if you don't want. The staff was very friendly. We would stay there again. If you want nice and new this is not for you. If you need a place to sleep, shower and go out and enjoy the islands, book your room now. Bye the way, the rooms on the end are a little more but they face the Atlantic.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Melvin W, General Manager at Fisher Inn Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

LoriM523,

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our staff. Along with having great staff members that provide exceptional service. We believe in having a product that completes the memorable experience.

So, we will be updating our look by undergoing renovation over the next couple of months. I want to personally invite you to come see our new product.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for four days in July 2017. I grew up a Florida girl so I loved this place! Nice old flat roof cottage. The staff was SO nice...the outside cleaning lady was really funny and the young girl at the front desk was really knowledgeable about the area. We had an issue with our room a/c unit but it was fixed right away. You can't beat the view either! The grounds are really nice with a big picnic area and lounge chairs on a cute man made beach. If you rent a cottage, you park right at your front door! The kitchen has dishes and pots and pans. So convenient! Lots of iguanas running around too which is really cool! It's a really relaxing family atmosphere. We had so much fun. If you are looking for a posh 4 star hotel this is definitely not it.....but if you are looking for the whole old Florida Keys adventure you definitely found it! I would stay there again for sure!! Thank you Harbor Lights for making our trip so fun and bringing me back to my childhood!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Ms. Pampovlin,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about the staff. Providing experiences like you had is our goal. We will be making some improvements to our facilities. But we do plan on keeping our Florida Keys charm.

We look forward to continuing to create memorable experience for you to reflect on.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Old style furniture, small room with two queen beds jammed into a room that should have one bed. A hook on the wall is a place to hang clothes. The wall type old-style air conditioner groaned continuously and never seemed to get the room cold enough to cycle off. The room was dark and dingy, with two desk lamps. No clock.
The bathroom was so small that you had to go out to change your mind ... for example, there was no room to install a toilet paper holder ... they keep the toilet paper roll on the sink.
The TV was one of the old-type tube sets with about a 15-inch screen .. and the remote didn't work.
The pool was OK, although you had to walk up some steps to get there.
Speaking of walking up ... the building is three stories and no elevator.
The previous occupant left a half gallon of sour milk in a small cupboard. That says something about the cleaning crew.
The only positive is that it seems to be the only hotel in the area that we could find that takes pets ... for a one-time fee of $25.00.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Mr. Jack,

I wanted to take the time to follow up with about your most recent stay here at Harbor Light Islamorada. And apologize about the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. I would like to also thank you for providing us with this feedback so that we can continue to improve.

My team is working to address all the issues you experienced during our renovation. We have also made some management changes to enhance the service that we provide to our guest.

We hope that you we consider giving us another chance. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be sure to take great care of you.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I have stayed at many motels in the Keys, and I do not expect to have all the modern amenities, and expect a retro vibe. What I do expect is at least working appliances (not an air conditioning held on by a towel) and cleanliness (not roaches or broken vertical blinds). I had made reservations for 4 nights, stayed only one because it was prepaid. Super disappointed with the experience there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Where do I begin? My husband and I have lived in Florida for years, now in Palm Beach County. We even lived in Key West. We only live less than 3 hours from Harbor Lights, Islamorada, but have ventured north and west of Florida. Then Netflix "Bloodline" came along. We went for the first time to Harbor Lights in August 2016 to check out filming locations. We stayed at Harbor Lights for 3 nights and had a great time. Harbor Lights is what we envision Florida Keys to be back in the days. It is not pretentious, it is not high end, it does not have a spa or treat me like a king attitude; It is frozen in time, and we love it. I hope they never change, they are what the Keys is all about. We were in walking distance of awesome bars and restaurants which were featured in Bloodline), we had a nice room with a small kitchen (reasonable prized). The pool area is very nice, with a beautiful view. I don't know about swimming there, not much beach area, but they had Wave Runners for rent. The owner and his daughter where very nice and we just had a great time. We also stayed there a couple of month later with family members and they loved it. We even met Kevin, one of the main actors from Bloodline. And, the last season John Rayburn stays at Harbor Lights. Anyway, I would recommend Harbor Lights if you want to stay in a place that "IS" the Keys.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends