All reviews paddle boats hot tub a garden view room yogurt key west breakfast was included ocean front every morning free kayaks tiki hut flat screen tv laid back water sports lounge chairs villa pools lagoon
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Went here 4 years ago and loved it. Booked for that reason. Knew there was a chance the hotel might still have some issues due to Hurricane Irma. The website mentions nothing about only the office, 20 rooms and one pool are available for guests. You cant even get to the beach area or use the free kayaks, water bikes etc. If they disclosed this it might not be a problem, but the website makes you think everything is great. the only thing that makes it a 2 is the staff was super helpful with everything!

Room Tip: Don't book unless they confirm hotel is back up and running
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scott K
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The room is very good. Outstanding service. Nice beds and reasonably clean. The breakfast is a joke. Extremely minimal. Few bagels and slices of bread, some juices, serial, and porridge that looked awful. No scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. There is a good reason why the restaurant and outside bar has such average ratings for its food. They don’t seem to have much inspiration when it comes to the food. The salads we ordered seemed to be thrown together with bits from a package. Plastic cutlery and plates!!! Are you kidding me??? Any self respecting 3-4 star hotel would be more environmental friendly!! Service was again very good. In conclusion: the hotel is nice!! But I would not recommend eating there!!! Plenty of good restaurants in the area!!!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Same as the previous reviews but I was able to cancel and go to the Amara Cay which was very nice! Even employees looked liked they didn't want to be there either. Place should be leveled. Website should state that rooms and property are unavailable and possibly keep regulars from wasting there time booking a room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank J P
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This place is a complete scam. The website states that they have all these amenities, well they don't. Only one building is working and the room conditions are horrible. When we got here we were told that they did not have any amenities working and for that reason would provide us with a discount on our initial reservation that would be refunded. And because our reservation was "Non-refundable" when we purchased it, we decided that we had no choice but to be happy with this discount. They never told us we had the ability to cancel and obtain our money back. Fast forward to now, I called the hotel to check on the status of our refund and they tell me that they DO NOT ISSUE discounts and that we were told that we had the option to cancel. However, I have an invoice from them showing a discount and I told them that they never told us we had the option to cancel for a full refund. They denied everything. They apparently never gave me the invoice that I have in my hands. This place is a complete scam. They should not even be open. The rooms available are tiny and old, the concrete walls are cracking. This place should be ashamed of itself for selling itself as something that it is not and stealing from people. This place is not even cheap. Will never set foot in this place ever again and I hope you don't either.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank angel4ever94
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to wing it our last night on the Keys. Quite surprised after looking on internet for a beach resort and came to check in at 9 p.m. the girl at the front desk says “let’s go over our amenities... there is no beach. It was totally destroyed by a he hurricane last year. This building and this building were destroyed. Only one left!” So it is a motel with screened balconies on some rooms and an ok pool. Clean room. I felt badly for owners who Bought in January from former owners probably after hurricane. But not good that they don’t warn anyone and it is deceptive advertising.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple