All reviews paddle boats hot tub a garden view room yogurt key west breakfast was included ocean front every morning free kayaks tiki hut flat screen tv laid back water sports lounge chairs villa pools lagoon
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Same as the previous reviews but I was able to cancel and go to the Amara Cay which was very nice! Even employees looked liked they didn't want to be there either. Place should be leveled. Website should state that rooms and property are unavailable and possibly keep regulars from wasting there time booking a room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank J P
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This place is a complete scam. The website states that they have all these amenities, well they don't. Only one building is working and the room conditions are horrible. When we got here we were told that they did not have any amenities working and for that reason would provide us with a discount on our initial reservation that would be refunded. And because our reservation was "Non-refundable" when we purchased it, we decided that we had no choice but to be happy with this discount. They never told us we had the ability to cancel and obtain our money back. Fast forward to now, I called the hotel to check on the status of our refund and they tell me that they DO NOT ISSUE discounts and that we were told that we had the option to cancel. However, I have an invoice from them showing a discount and I told them that they never told us we had the option to cancel for a full refund. They denied everything. They apparently never gave me the invoice that I have in my hands. This place is a complete scam. They should not even be open. The rooms available are tiny and old, the concrete walls are cracking. This place should be ashamed of itself for selling itself as something that it is not and stealing from people. This place is not even cheap. Will never set foot in this place ever again and I hope you don't either.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank angel4ever94
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to wing it our last night on the Keys. Quite surprised after looking on internet for a beach resort and came to check in at 9 p.m. the girl at the front desk says “let’s go over our amenities... there is no beach. It was totally destroyed by a he hurricane last year. This building and this building were destroyed. Only one left!” So it is a motel with screened balconies on some rooms and an ok pool. Clean room. I felt badly for owners who Bought in January from former owners probably after hurricane. But not good that they don’t warn anyone and it is deceptive advertising.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yvette B
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This hotel should not be open until it is repaired from the hurricane it hit it. There were only a few rooms that were somewhat ready to rent. The room we had was almost scary. The slider didn't close all the way as it was bent. There was mold on the ceiling and on the curtains. We opened the refrigerator and found a salad that must have been left by the previous renter. The air conditioner was located over the front door and you had to stand on a chair to adjust it. Outside the beach is closed off and the Tiki bar is handing down in the ocean. The "tennis court" is covered by dirt and there is no net. I must say the clerk in the front office was understanding and seemed embarrassed as we hit the road. One last thing, the electrical outlet was hanging out of the wall, scary.

Room Tip: don't book a room here!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChiefNewJersey
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Do not stay here! The website is false advertising and does not tell you that most of the resort was destroyed by the hurricane. The carpet was filthy and the room had so much moisture in it that all of our stuff was damp by morning. The lamp shades had holes and not a single amenity was available to use. There was a zip lock bag of unknown substance on the back deck and we had 2 cop cars outside of our room when we went to bed. The bath tum had peeling paint and over all it was a terrible place that we could not wait to get out the next morning.

Stayed: May 2018