“You will clean your plates”
Review of The Sunshine Grill - CLOSED

The Sunshine Grill
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 13
Description: The Sunshine Grill serves up sandwiches, burgers, ice cream, lattes and milkshakes. Our goal is to make your day a little bit brighter with our food and service. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, ice cream and espresso. (Breakfast is served all day long.) We'd be happy to deliver, too. OPEN 24 HOURS on Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Free delivery all night long on the weekends for your crazy Key West nights.
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Small homey place, great customer service, outstanding food. Had biscuits and gravy, cook has skills, biscuits very light, gravy ( make you want to lick the bowl). Wife and friends Had the hungry man/women breakfast. Grits were great. Will be back again this week.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent experience at the Sunshine Grill! We came specifically because they served breakfast all day. Great friendly service, good food and reasonably priced. The decor is super fun, too! I was also impressed by the 'large' tea glass :)

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This place was very kid friendly. We chose this place because of all the good reviews. The food was simple but good. My kids were entertained with toys and books that they offered. They didn't really have tons of gluten free options for those who are Celiac. The waitress said that they had run out of GF bread as well. So I had to eat my omelette plain (can't have the grits or potato hash).
Unfortunately, while we were having breakfast a homeless man walked in asking for food. The waitress and a generous customer were kind enough to provide him with some breakfast and allowed him to sit at a table. Although it was a nice thing to help out someone in need, I didn't feel it was ok to have him sit inside. As a customer I shouldn't have to listen a homeless man mumble on and talk to himself while I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast, with my family and on my vacay. My kids felt a bit worried and questioned stuff that he was saying. I feel that this place has lots of potential. Maybe I was there at the wrong time???

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Tip Number ! : Don't go on Tuesday as they are closed!
When we returned the following day, we drove around a little trying to find a parking spot nearby. Wherever you go in Key West there will be some time spent seeking parking, unless you are on foot or using public transport.
We arrived around 9-9.30am for breakfast. We sat in a pleasant booth in a distinctly Key West environment.
There was plenty on offer for breakfast and I had an all-in meal. Very tasty and extremely good value. In general, we have always found the service in the US to be good/very good. The service here was at the top end of very good. Nothing seemed too much trouble.
I feel that many people visiting KW stay only for a number of days, so if your stay is short try to make a visit here. We left filled with feel-good and ready for a busy day ahead.
You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We love coming here every time we are in the Keys. Great local place, good food, and reasonable prices. It has changed hands a few times but always friendly personable staff. One of our favorite placed to visit!