“Great job!!!”

Provisions of Key West
Ranked #260 of 471 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Gastropub
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Callie did a great job of handling our provisioning for a bareboat charter in the Florida Keys. Would highly recommend her company. She even had a great recommendation for a fun evening which was "Better than Sex"!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Chef Callie worked with me to match dinner menus with my theme nights for a whole week! The food & service was incredible. All 17 guests enjoyed her food and that's tough to do! Her support staff was friendly and entertaining.

1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Callie was outstanding and truly love her personality. She planned a menu from appetizers to dessert for a girls getaway weekend at our rental home. FANTASTIC, relaxing and truly enjoyed the entire evening!!! Visiting Key West you have to call Callie to plan your meals and dinner.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We used Provisions of Key West for our recent trip to Key West. WOW Callie and her gang put out an awesome spread of food each time we ate and each meal got better and better as the week went by. We also used them to provision the house, and when we arrived everything could not have been better, all we had to do is unpack and enjoy. Callie is an awesome person. My wife and I return to Key West often, and we try and meet up with her while we are there. Our group will be returning in a couple years and we will absolutely be using Provisions of Key West again. I'm sorry I'm trying to find pictures of her creations BUT we consumed it to fast. If you have any questions contact me.

provisionsofkeywest, Owner at Provisions of Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your group. We aim to please as well as making it fun for everyone.
We're looking forward to getting together on your next trip, hope it's soon,
Callie

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I recommend Chef Cali Moorehouse to anyone coming to Key West that wants a hassle free high end gourmet meal. A friend came into Key West and had her place stocked and ready to go. Then Chef Cali prepared a meal that beat out all the best restaurants on the island. My friend was so relaxed because everything was taken care of. I've since then have had Chef Cali make cakes for me to give as gifts.