Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great day fishing!

Went out with Captain Bryson. Want to thank him for being so knowledgeable and dedicated. Had a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mikedJ4224MQ
Arlington, Virginia
via mobile
Great day fishing in Key West.

We went out for a half day of fishing with Karl. It was a great trip and Karl was very pleasant... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$ 96.75
from US$ 850.00
from US$ 73.75
1,122 results
All reviews snapper fishing trip captain tommy lady fish yellowfin charter company jack crevalle charter service black tip top of the line different species of fish caught fish lemon sharks hour charter great charter these guys great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021

We went salt flat fishing with Captain Bryson and he was fantastic! He made us feel comfortable and was a very good coach when we caught barracuda and a tarpon. He was knowledgeable about the types of fish and birds around us and was overall a great guide. We will be using Dream Catcher Charters again!

1  Thank laurenkB1814OI
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great time with captain Karl T. We caught and released 2 lemon sharks 1 nurse shark 2 black tip and 1yellow fin. Great weather great seas and Karl knew just where to go for the good fight. Thanks for a great day on the ocean. You made our vacation

1  Thank ronaldsB7498HW
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Last time I was here we caught a Tarpon with Captain Steve. This time we went out with Captain Carl. Radio chatter all morning was that nobody was catching any Tarpon — but low & behold, Captain Carl got us to the right hole & we landed a 7 footer! So very VERY awesome - thanks Captain Carl!

1  Thank 404kentm
Reviewed 8 May 2021

Thank you so much for guiding me yesterday. I had a fantastic I had a superb experience. I chartered a half day trip for the expressed purpose of Bird Photography. It was my first visit to the Mangroves. Capt. Paulette was a joy to have as a guide.

I loved her enthusiasm throughout the day as it certainly made the trip that much better.

Everything about the trip was top notch and I highly recommend!

1  Thank wildlifebychris
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

My husband and I chartered a half day with Captain Paulette on a beautiful Sunday (April 18). We were met promptly for an 8 am start. Captain Paulette gave us a thorough safety speech and we felt safe from the moment we left the harbor. The day was PERFECT. We started the day fishing and caught numerous fish despite the tide change. The wind kept us cool throughout the morning, and we connected to Bluetooth to listen to our favorite music. Capt. Paulette knows what she is doing! She gave us lessons on how to ‘jig’ and patiently corrected our technique to ensure the fish we caught could be brought on board for their photo op before we released them for the next person to catch! We then went on to snorkel and saw some beautiful sponges, mixed with lovely angel fish, snappers and other fish that made the snorkel interesting and peaceful. The water was a very refreshing temperature, and the sun was strong (it’s still quite chilly in NY!). We had a bit more time to go to the shipwreck where hundreds of fish were gathered (large parrot fish and so many others it was well worth the trip!). I also viewed a nurse shark (very docile and minding her own business), which personally was a highlight of the day. But wait, there’s more! We took a ride to ‘tank’ island and received some history of the area. Captain Paulette is knowledgeable about the area and gave us interesting tidbits throughout our voyage. We saw beautiful frigate birds (HUGE seabirds that soar and fly on the lovely thermals in Key West) and also saw several groups of dolphins and porpoise throughout the day. Fantastic way to spend time on the water and the private charter for 2 with Captain Paulette is a highlight of this trip. Highly recommend if you want to enjoy Key West from the water!

Date of experience: April 2021