“Great Key West spa”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #2 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Prana Spa, an intimate day spa located in the heart of Old Town Key West, Florida, just one block off of Duval street.Award winning, and the favorite of locals and visitors for many years, offering massage, spa treatments and facials by expert female and male therapists.Locally owned and operated by Mark Goldstein and Jon Harper, licensed massage therapists.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My daughter in law and I both had 60 minute massages today and in one word they were "wonderful!!!" the atmosphere was quiet and intimate and everyone was very professional and helpful. A very pleasant experience after some travel nightmares with lost luggage and the heat. You won't be disappointed.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Prana Spa

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I have been having problems with pain in my neck. I see a chiropractor regularly and try to get massages fairly regularly. I'm often disappointed in deep tissue massages. I can honestly say Rachel completely handled my neck pain! She asked questions to identify where my pain was stemming from, and she gave a TRUE deep tissue massage. I feel so much better!! She is amazing and totally worth booking for a therapeutic massage!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The atmosphere in the spa is so relaxing right when you walk in you are greated by a wonderful receptionist Ralph who really helps you know what services are best for you! I did a 60 minute deep tissue massage with Uriel he really focused on the spots I told him about, I felt he went above in beyond with hot towels. You can tell he really loves his job! I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend Uriel!

1  Thank gracebleil7
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Dean is the best! Professional. The atmosphere here is so relaxing and calming. Everyone here was friendly and professional.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited the Prana Spa in Key West many times over the past years and give them a high recommendation. My last visit in May 2017 for a massage was an excellent experience. I opted for the hot stones with a 90 minute massage and I was very pleased. My therapist Dean was skilled and experienced, utilizing the hot stones at times throughout the massage to allow for maximum benefit. The massage rooms are peaceful with quiet Hindu/massage music in the background. Truly a great experience.