“Very Relaxing and Professional ”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Prana Spa, an intimate day spa located in the heart of Old Town Key West, Florida, just one block off of Duval street.Award winning, and the favorite of locals and visitors for many years, offering massage, spa treatments and facials by expert female and male therapists.Locally owned and operated by Mark Goldstein and Jon Harper, licensed massage therapists.
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Dean is the best! Professional. The atmosphere here is so relaxing and calming. Everyone here was friendly and professional.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"warm oil"
"front porch"
in 5 reviews
"vacationing in key west"
"therapist"
in 59 reviews
"knots"
in 11 reviews
"gail"
"kw"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited the Prana Spa in Key West many times over the past years and give them a high recommendation. My last visit in May 2017 for a massage was an excellent experience. I opted for the hot stones with a 90 minute massage and I was very pleased. My therapist Dean was skilled and experienced, utilizing the hot stones at times throughout the massage to allow for maximum benefit. The massage rooms are peaceful with quiet Hindu/massage music in the background. Truly a great experience.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I love massages...It's kinda my thing. And I have to say this is one of if not the best massage I ever had. Uri was amazing! I had a 90 minute session with him and my friend had a 90 minute session with her masseuse. She also had an wonderful experience. Highly recommend this place. Just off the main drag of Duval st and very easy to get to. The spa was extremely clean and everyone was super nice. Hoping to get a chance to go back once more before we leave. If you like to treat yourself you have to go here!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Folks don't come to Key West to relax. They come to party. However, everyone needs a bit of respite once in a while.

This spa is on and old growth tree lined street, and you can relax and recuperate here. He needed a massage to take care of aches from walking around town all week, and it was bliss. I got a facial as I did not reapply sunblock as I should have. It didn't matter, the service was perfectly relaxing.

Thank you for your services and helping us slow down back to island time. We'll visit next trip!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a wonderful experience. I received a 90min hot stone massage and Dean's worked magic with his hands. it was so relaxing i feel asleep on the table and only woke up after hearing myself snore... yep, its that type of amazing. This was defiantly a highlight of my trip because i normally don't treat myself, but that will change at this visit. The salon is very intimate and inviting. the staff is professional and just stepping thru the front door is enough to help melt away the stress :-)

Tip: Book early! i heard them turn away so many people because they were completely booked. I book online before leaving for my vacation.