“What an amazing massage!!!!!”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #1 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Prana Spa, an intimate day spa located in the heart of Old Town Key West, Florida, just one block off of Duval street.Award winning, and the favorite of locals and visitors for many years, offering massage, spa treatments and facials by expert female and male therapists.Locally owned and operated by Mark Goldstein and Jon Harper, licensed massage therapists.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I love massages...It's kinda my thing. And I have to say this is one of if not the best massage I ever had. Uri was amazing! I had a 90 minute session with him and my friend had a 90 minute session with her masseuse. She also had an wonderful experience. Highly recommend this place. Just off the main drag of Duval st and very easy to get to. The spa was extremely clean and everyone was super nice. Hoping to get a chance to go back once more before we leave. If you like to treat yourself you have to go here!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Prana Spa

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Folks don't come to Key West to relax. They come to party. However, everyone needs a bit of respite once in a while.

This spa is on and old growth tree lined street, and you can relax and recuperate here. He needed a massage to take care of aches from walking around town all week, and it was bliss. I got a facial as I did not reapply sunblock as I should have. It didn't matter, the service was perfectly relaxing.

Thank you for your services and helping us slow down back to island time. We'll visit next trip!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a wonderful experience. I received a 90min hot stone massage and Dean's worked magic with his hands. it was so relaxing i feel asleep on the table and only woke up after hearing myself snore... yep, its that type of amazing. This was defiantly a highlight of my trip because i normally don't treat myself, but that will change at this visit. The salon is very intimate and inviting. the staff is professional and just stepping thru the front door is enough to help melt away the stress :-)

Tip: Book early! i heard them turn away so many people because they were completely booked. I book online before leaving for my vacation.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I started going to Prana Spa about two months ago. I had Dean as my therapist. It was a deep tissue massage and he did a fantastic job. Worked out all the knots and left me feeling like I didn't want to leave. I've been going every other week since! HIGHLY recommend Dean and Prana Spa!

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently celebrated our Anniversary and booked a hot stone massage with Kari and Marie. The spa greeted us warmly with champagne. The spa itself is very clean and has a comfortable laid back atmosphere. Kari and Marie were excellent and really listened to our areas of concentration. The hot stone massage was very relaxing and added a little something extra to a traditional massage. Great experience plus rate it for others!