“I need more of this.”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #1 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Prana Spa, an intimate day spa located in the heart of Old Town Key West, Florida, just one block off of Duval street.Award winning, and the favorite of locals and visitors for many years, offering massage, spa treatments and facials by expert female and male therapists.Locally owned and operated by Mark Goldstein and Jon Harper, licensed massage therapists.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a wonderful experience. I received a 90min hot stone massage and Dean's worked magic with his hands. it was so relaxing i feel asleep on the table and only woke up after hearing myself snore... yep, its that type of amazing. This was defiantly a highlight of my trip because i normally don't treat myself, but that will change at this visit. The salon is very intimate and inviting. the staff is professional and just stepping thru the front door is enough to help melt away the stress :-)

Tip: Book early! i heard them turn away so many people because they were completely booked. I book online before leaving for my vacation.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Prana Spa

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I started going to Prana Spa about two months ago. I had Dean as my therapist. It was a deep tissue massage and he did a fantastic job. Worked out all the knots and left me feeling like I didn't want to leave. I've been going every other week since! HIGHLY recommend Dean and Prana Spa!

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently celebrated our Anniversary and booked a hot stone massage with Kari and Marie. The spa greeted us warmly with champagne. The spa itself is very clean and has a comfortable laid back atmosphere. Kari and Marie were excellent and really listened to our areas of concentration. The hot stone massage was very relaxing and added a little something extra to a traditional massage. Great experience plus rate it for others!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

My wife and I just recently visited Key West and wanted to do a couples massage. We searched them and noticed this location was listed as 5-star on-line. It was a no brainer, so we called them up. They got us in the very next day at the time we requested. The location is an easy walk from Duval Square. Their set-up is very nice and relaxing. We were met by a very polite lady that gave us a seat and some ice water. Within 2 minutes we were greeted by our masseuses. We did a couples 60 minute massage and it was so good! The best one we have done as of yet! It put us in the perfect relaxing mindset to enjoy our awesome time in Key West! The price was very reasonable especially comparing to others we looked at while searching. Make an appointment the next time you are visiting paradise! You won't regret it!!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

My husband & I got the couples massage & we both throughly enjoyed. Dean was very considerate & my deep tissue massage was outstanding. Prices were reasonable.