Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$ 348
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 225
Hotels.com
The Gardens Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 277
  • Free Breakfast
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 293
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 326/night.

1,641 results
All reviewsbunk bedspools and hot tubshappy hourbachelor partyfree starbucks coffeecheese and crackersduval streetcontinental breakfastfew blocksparking garagestay there againclean roomswalking distancespring breakgreat place to stayperfect locationpool area
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My experience was great. Although I arrived far before check-in, they let me keep my bags behind the desk while I went to explore. Additionally, after check out they let me hang in the patio area because I needed to finish up some work stuff. The front desk staff were super accommodating.

The rooms are super clean, and most importantly within a hostel, secure. Each person has a locker, an assigned bed, there is zero uncertainty about anything. Anyone who's had a bad experience at a hostel probably knows that it arose as a result of a lack of security, cleanliness, or uncertainty.

This place is great, and I will definitely be recommending it to any and all that come to Key West.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Eric D, Manager at NYAH Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for your great review Corey M! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience during your stay. For many, the hostel experience is unfamiliar and a bit scary. We do everything we can to ensure a welcoming, clean and secure environment for all of our guests by providing hostel style accommodations with hotel amenities and services. We appreciate your recommendation of our property and hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Awesome place for college students looking for an affordable place to stay. I would not recommend for families because there is drunk 21 year olds running around. Continental breakfast should have been better. Beds were comfortable, room was decently clean. Overall had a good stay.

Room Tip: Better breakfasts
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Eric D, Manager at NYAH Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review cfery! Although we have guests of all ages, we are certainly a great option for college students traveling in groups or on their own. As we are an adult only property (must be 18+ to stay), families with young children would not be an issue for our adult guests and vice versa. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

people at the front desk were so rude, our room was so small in comparison to friends who paid the same price, we could not use the pools at night, my friend almost got arrested for bringing someone not staying at the hotel back to our room, the breakfast was incredibly mediocre, our keys didnt work often, they did not give good advice on places to eat.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tmn212
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this Hotel for my Keywest Trip.It was my first time in key west.Dont know evrything there.Anyways,I arrived at this Hotel 10pm after a very long and tiring trip.Only to find out,they can’t check me in.My husband booked the two Bunk Bed mixed dorm for $180.Its just that there’s something come up on his schedule and I need to bring my teenager.When I showed up at the hotel,they said they can’t check me in because I have my teenager which is It’s beyond my control when she needs to come with me.So I told the front desk ,I understand that no teenager so kindly upgrade me as I’m willing to pay.He said they’re fully booked which I understand again.So I told them then cancel it anyways since you don’t have any rooms to accommodate us.But the front desk said he can’t ,and just act like nothing happens.That night,is already 11pm and I’m just alone with my daughter,got no one know in the area and nowhere to sleep too .He said he can’t cancel it because the managers not around which is not my fault why managers is not around.Im the guest and I have the right.He said I will call manager after 2 days.So I was left hangin no where to sleep and scared in the street at 12 midnight cause he did not let me checked in,just even my luggage.And now the worst part is ,they told booking.com that I didn’t showed up!This is very horrible experience for me ever.Its my first time to be treated like this .I travelled many times ,booked hotel a lot,but I never experienced the way they did to me.It was very dangerous for me to wander around the street at midnight,until I got no choice but to book another hotel again which rip me off to $450 .And now I just want justice and ask for refund since in the first place they didn’t let me check in,second I requested to cancel it since they don’t let me checked in ,and it’s they’re responsibility to cancel it since they knew I did not stay in their hotel because it’s them and not about the customer.The funny part is they’re accusing me that I didn’t showed up!The most horrible part is ,they won’t refund my $180 .Even my poor luggage they didn’t entertained.Horrible!!My experience in this hotel is worst ever.First time!!Brutal Place!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Joann marie Y
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We found this little gem on line. Good price and walking distance to everything. Comfortable beds, good breakfast and nice pools. The staff were very welcoming and attentive to our needs. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Eric D, Manager at NYAH Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your review bcarmeric! We are definitely a hidden gem in the heart of residential Old Town. Only minutes away from Key West's most popular attractions, like Duval Street and the historic seaport, our guests are able to be in the center of everything while relaxing in this unsuspecting oasis. We hope your travels bring you back to Key West and back to us here at NYAH!