Duval Inn
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
  • Breakfast included
Orchid Key Inn(Key West)
US$ 294
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshappy hourgreat locationother gueststhe main housecontinental breakfastplace to staytrip to key westeach eveningspent nightsfront porchold key westmallory squarenice poolsouthernmost pointbartenderduvalblock
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Right off Duval street. Happy hour was awesome! Stayed in the Bungalow building, had to share the bathroom but actually wasn't bad. Such a nice cozy place and the staff was wonderful. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I think in general I am just not a B&B guy but the duval did have charm, the staff was great and the layed back atmosphere was nice. They upgraded us to a nicer room so can't say what the rest of the rooms were like.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Perfect location, within walking distance from all the nice places. Room as described on the web, very clean!!! Free internet, Good breakfast included and Great free Happy Hour every afternoon in a very nice garden by the small pool. Very friendly staff. Excellent stay!!!! Parking available 10$/day. I would go back for sure!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Checco10
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This place is definitely one I'd return to the next time I vacation at Key West! Clean, great location, helpful! I had wanted to tour 3 of the area museums and was going to use an online tour company to obtain discounted tickets, but even though I had computer access I had no printer. The desk clerk, friendly Lucie even let me use her computer to order and print my tickets! How awesome is that!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We just returned from a 3 night stay at the Duval Inn. This was our first stay at a B&B and weren't quite sure what to expect but it was recommended by a friend, so we decided to give it a try. What a pleasant experience! Beautiful grounds, welcoming staff, cozy rooms. We arrived early and since our room was ready, we were able to check in and start to enjoy our time in Key West. It is so convienent to everything - we walked everywhere except to and from the airport. The room was furnished very nice - the bed was so comfortable with very nice linens. The room was a bit on the small side, but was fine since all we did was sleep and change there. We had a private bathroom which was clean and well stocked with soft towels and bath items. They provided pool towels - which we took to the beach and they gladly exchanged for dry towels the next day! The grounds are lovely! Beautiful flowers, lovely water features and plenty of seating areas. Truely an oasis! We used the pool one day after our trip to the beach - it felt delighful! The happy hour was a real nice touch! The tiki bar was well stocked - beer, wine and spirits! Capt. Kevin kept us all in stitches. The drinks were plentiful and the conversation was great. It was nice to meet the other guests. They have a nice continential breakfast each morning. We attended one morning - bagels, muffins, cold cereal, yougart, fruit, juices, coffee and tea. We had a wonderful time at the Duval Inn and if I ever get back to Key West, I wouldn't stay any place else. I will also recommend the Duval Inn to any one I know!

Room Tip: The Amanda room was adjacent to the front porch and overlooked the parking area. It was very quiet and very private.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple