“A Daily Visit For Us!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the H2O Resort which is right next door to this lovely restaurant. What we love about this place is that it opens at 7:00 am! We couldn’t be more lucky to be aware of a place that opens that early. The staff is extremely attentive, prompt and the food is exquisite! My husband ordered the Salmon Omelet every single day with the potatoes. Over the days I had several things like Avocado toast and omelets! The coffee mugs are large and the coffee is good. The greeter dog is adorable!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (712)

Reviewed 9 August 2021

I had an omlette with salmon. It was pretty good. I also had an iced cafe au lait which was fabulous. They have a nice selection of pastries, plus macaroons. I got some of those and they were delicious!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

This is easily one of the best cafes ive had the pleasure of eating in. We ate here every breakfast and lunch while we were in key west. Order anything! Its all wonderful.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We had an excellent breakfast. I had a croissant with Swiss cheese, eggs and ham. A side of fruit. The coffee was very good. Our friend had freshly squeezed orange juice and said it was the best he ever had.

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

The food is good. Coffee is great. Ella was our server and she was great.
But the man cooking is an a-hole.
I ordered a breakfast sandwich. I didn’t realize it would have Swiss cheese. Yes, it’s on the menu. My mistake.
I asked if I could receive another top piece of bread and I said I’d pay for it.
The server took my request to the male cook. He was ticked. Visibly angry. Told me, from across the restaurant (it’s not a big place) that I didn’t order it that way and it says cheese on menu. He was pointing at the ticket when he was raising his voice and “schooling” me.

Okay. Rude. I was politely asking to pay for another non-cheese piece of bread. And he thought he’d humiliate me. Or shame me or mansplain or something.

It didn’t shame me. It made him look awful.

As I said, food is good. And they have the sweetest pup wandering around.