“Chocolate Key Lime Heaven”

Key West Key Lime Pie Co
Ranked #18 of 56 Quick Bites in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Key West Key Lime Pie Company's pies are made fresh daily using all-natural ingredients, real key lime juice, and a handmade graham cracker crust. Our pies are the perfect amount of sweet and tart! Stop by for a slice, a pie, or a delicious chocolate-dipped bar - seating is available so you can relax after a long day in Key West. Better yet, join us for a pie-making class where you can go behind-the-scenes and make your very own mini key lime pie in our kitchen! Our store also features delicious Sweet Pete's candies and confections. You will love the famous sea salt caramel - make sure to taste a sample! Come visit us on Greene St or check out our website.
Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

OH MY KEY LIME! For the love of chocolate- skip the others, trust me, trust chocolate. Go for it without hesitation. You will not be sorry!!

Date of visit: August 2022

Reviewed 24 October 2022

Yummy.... from the jelly beans , taffy to the BBQ sauces they are all amazing. Definitely get the chocolate dipped key lime pie frozen treat...

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 18 October 2022

They are open Monday through Sunday from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Great key lime pie they also have extra tart. I ordered the traditional Mini pie.
Locally made ice cream.

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 21 August 2022

I spent most of my time in Key West not being able to even try any desserts because everything was made with nuts, had nuts, etc etc. This was the first place that we called that had nut free pies. We enjoyed the mini pies. I suggest you promote this nut free option- its a BIG market.

Date of visit: August 2022
1  Thank C4069IOheatherc
Reviewed 21 July 2022

Admittedly I am the key lime fan of my family, but the little shop offers something for everyone. I had the mini pie, while two others in the party opted for key lie pie slices. The pies are fluffy and delicate. The two littles had a vanilla and a strawberry shake. The limeade was exactly what it is, and while the teen who ordered didn't care for it (he also doesn't like key lime pie or lemonade), I thought it was great. Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: July 2022