“First Trip To Keys.....”
other travellers have booked this property
pool with hot tub Condo Complex
master bedroom with tub
Sunset at Malory Square
Smathers Beach
Smathers Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
PaulyPaul...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“First Trip To Keys.....”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Excellent Condo, Fully furnished and equipped, nothing needed from home! The layout was very comfortable....plenty of room!! Beds were comfortable! Balcony was great with a pool view and beautiful sunrises....Would highly recommend this condo!!! Pet friendly and very centrally located to all areas.....This will be my home away from home in the Keys, when I visit again...The owner is very welcoming and a jewel to work with!!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, floor plan, pool, balcony plenty of free parking
Liked least: liked everything
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed in this 2 bedroom,2 bath condo for 2 nights. This was our first time in Key West for my sisters and me, so we were looking forward to our stay. We were not disappointed. The condo was beautiful, immaculate, comfortable, and had all the amenities you could ask for. Easy to get to Key West, but far enough away for a quiet evening at the end of the day. Besides all this, Pamela, the owner, provided us a list of Key West things to do and eateries, which was very helpful. We would not hesitate to stay there again. We highly recommend this condo.

“Relax here!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Perfect condo for two couples. Had a wonderful time. Very clean and neat and fully stocked. Location was great. Easy to get to Key West activities but far enough away for a quiet evening at the end of the day. Owner is very friendly.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo in Key West!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a great stay in Key West! The condo was wonderful! It had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. It was a short drive from Duval Street and Mallory Square. It is located in a quiet area and has a great pool which can be seen from the balcony. Pam was awesome to deal with! We had a great talk on the phone and emailed each other a few times. She replied promptly to my questions and provided a wealth of suggestions for restaurants and things to see. We will be back! Thank you Pam for making our stay memorable!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing