“Relax here!”
other travellers have booked this property
pool with hot tub Condo Complex
master bedroom with tub
Sunset at Malory Square
Smathers Beach
Smathers Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
“Relax here!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Perfect condo for two couples. Had a wonderful time. Very clean and neat and fully stocked. Location was great. Easy to get to Key West activities but far enough away for a quiet evening at the end of the day. Owner is very friendly.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo in Key West!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a great stay in Key West! The condo was wonderful! It had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. It was a short drive from Duval Street and Mallory Square. It is located in a quiet area and has a great pool which can be seen from the balcony. Pam was awesome to deal with! We had a great talk on the phone and emailed each other a few times. She replied promptly to my questions and provided a wealth of suggestions for restaurants and things to see. We will be back! Thank you Pam for making our stay memorable!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Plum PA
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Great!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a girl's trip taking my girlfriend's mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It was on the mother-in-laws bucket list to go to KW and drive a convertible (which she did) red mustang. The condo was great - could not ask for a cleaner place. There was everything we needed, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, some shampoo, soap - you name it and it was there. We sat on the terrace at night overlooking the pool. It was really close to alot of things - we did have to drive to Duval but no problem. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to go to KW and would like to stay in a nice and clean place. We will go back again taking our husbands this time.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Yukon, OK 73099
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Management Response
16 Feb 2014
Thanks Hank, you are welcome anytime, I look forward to your return, sorry Mother Nature was not co-operating!! Pam S
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing