Alexander Palms Court
Key Lime Inn Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 269
US$ 248
US$ 216
US$ 286
  • Restaurant
Southwinds Motel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
Travelocity
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 270
US$ 197
US$ 415
Marquesa Hotel(Key West)
US$ 338
Travelocity
Cypress House Hotel : Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 303
TripAdvisor
US$ 344
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbagelssouthernmost pointsouth streetold floridathe ritzduval stfull kitchennice poolfew blocksstandard roomwithin walking distancequiet at nighta great place to staycontinental breakfastevery morningoff the beaten pathstay in key west
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This is a wonderful place for a casual getaway to Key West. Nothing fancy, just a clean, inexpensive place with a fantastic staff. The pool is clean and the gardens in great shape and a beautiful place to relax during the heat of the day although I was not too crazy about the country music. The music was more tropical as the afternoon progressed.

This place is located right near the southernmost point and about a mile walk or bicycle ride to the far end of Duval Street. Not far from entertainment, but far enough to be quiet.

If Landon recommends a restaurant, it is incredible! The office staff was able to connect us to entertainment and transportation that exceeded our expectations.

This is traditional Key West in both character and location and a place where I will return!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

This was my first visit to Key West and I wasn't sure where to stay. I usually end up in large Hilton type hotels. But I was attending a wedding and the groom recommended it. It was a perfect location for us. Several of my friends also stayed in the hotel and I think there are only about 12 rooms total. We spent a large part of every day we were there at the pool hanging out with each other and it was like we had the whole place to ourselves. All the rooms open directly to the pool and it creates a Melrose Place type of feel. If I ever go to Key West again this place will be my first choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Great little property, just a couple of Key West blocks (small blocks), to Louie's Backyard, Higgs Beach or the Southermost Point. Great layout to the property, pool just steps away from your door. Landon and Sandy were absolutely great. I will be back!!

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We are 4-8 times a year visitors. Alexander Palms always treats us well. The rooms, pool, grounds, and all of the above are always kept clean and manicured. They will always be our first choice. Relax, it's Key West.

Room Tip: If your a first timer to the Florida Keys, don't expect the Ritz at Best Western prices. Enjoy the Florida Keys!
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This is our second visit to the Alexander Palms and we LOVE it. The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is wonderful and everyone becomes friends with everyone by the end of the trip! We will definitely be back ASAP!

• Stayed: June 2012