“Cool, chic oasis”

Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique
Ranked #4 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Cool, chic oasis”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The boutique has beautiful, stylish clothing, accessories and jewelry to spoil yourself with or to give as gifts. There is a full service salon and spa great for pampering oneself also. The courtyard is an amazing, tranquil area perfect for total relaxation.

Visited December 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Hair Cut Ever”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I visited Key West, FL and realized that I was overdue for a haircut. Luckily for me I stumbled across the Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique. I typically go to main stream hair salons and their haircuts are okay. But since I was on vacation, I decided to splurge a bit and get a salon cut and am I glad I did. My hairstylist was Jackie Gray and she gave me the best haircut I think I've ever received. I loved the way it turned out and I received a compliments from friends and family who would typically never notice. Thanks Jackie and Isle Style Salon for making me look like a movie star lol :0)

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Wayland Y
Key West, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“An upscale salon with a downhome hospitality”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I've been going to Oakleigh for many years and love her ability to know what looks great on me. Recently Oakleigh took a leave of absence to have a baby and I was blessed to have both Peggy and Sandy doing my hair. They are all awesome hairstylists, the clothes for sale are new vintage styles, the atmosphere is inviting and the staff is fantastic!!!

Visited May 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wedding Day”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Excellent place for wedding day spa treatment to get relaxed, hairdo, nails, relaxing, private, professional business to visit...

Visited May 2012
calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I got my hair cut and colored by a woman sandy and she was such a delight! Highly recommended. Also they have a lovely boutique with unique clothing that has that key west flair!

Visited January 2012