“Cool, chic oasis”
Review of Amri

Amri
Ranked #5 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Amri is a full service day spa for hair, skin care, massage, nails, and make-up. Wedding parties accepted. Enjoy a glass of prosecco as you pamper yourself. Shop in our boutique for American made jewelry and clothes. We support sustainably made products. People and the planet are our top priorities.
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The boutique has beautiful, stylish clothing, accessories and jewelry to spoil yourself with or to give as gifts. There is a full service salon and spa great for pampering oneself also. The courtyard is an amazing, tranquil area perfect for total relaxation.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"kw"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2012

I visited Key West, FL and realized that I was overdue for a haircut. Luckily for me I stumbled across the Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique. I typically go to main stream hair salons and their haircuts are okay. But since I was on vacation, I decided to splurge a bit and get a salon cut and am I glad I did. My hairstylist was Jackie Gray and she gave me the best haircut I think I've ever received. I loved the way it turned out and I received a compliments from friends and family who would typically never notice. Thanks Jackie and Isle Style Salon for making me look like a movie star lol :0)

1  Thank Wayland Y
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I've been going to Oakleigh for many years and love her ability to know what looks great on me. Recently Oakleigh took a leave of absence to have a baby and I was blessed to have both Peggy and Sandy doing my hair. They are all awesome hairstylists, the clothes for sale are new vintage styles, the atmosphere is inviting and the staff is fantastic!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Excellent place for wedding day spa treatment to get relaxed, hairdo, nails, relaxing, private, professional business to visit...