We chose the Southernmost on the Beach for our first trip to Key West based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Once again Trip Advisor showed us the way! The facilities were perfect - attractive and well maintained. Although the rooms were a bit small they freshly decorated and so sophisticated and clean. With 3 pools there was something for everyone. We were delighted to be able to spend our time at the adult only "Tranquility" pool. Although the Southernmost is at the quiet end of Duval St it is never a far walk to anywhere. We loved it and would definitely return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel