“Another great trip to Key West!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Harbor Inn
Ranked #19 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This was our second visit to Key West and our second time staying at the Harbor inn. The Inn was just as we remembered - wonderful! A great location and a great relaxing place to come back too. Tracy and staff were great. Some recommendations of places to eat - seven fish, paseo's, el siboney, and BO's fish wagon.

• Stayed: June 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I could go on and on about how perfect our stay was here, but I'll just keep it simple here. The location was perfect...a couple minute walk to everything. The pool area was quiet and nice...an oasis. The breakfast was excellent! The daily happy hour was a nice touch...with drinks and food available for free each day. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The service was fantastic! I won't stay anywhere else when in Key West.

Room Tip: We chose a smaller room, and were more than happy with the choice. With so much to do in Key West...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Another week spent at the Key West Harbor Inn. We just love this place and keep coming back every few months. It's becoming our home away from home. The staff as always was great! Thanks Tracy and Leonardo it was great to see y'all again. Looking forward to coming back again soon. :-)

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 31 May 2012

That is what it feels like every time I go back to the Key West Harbor Inn. You did notice the words go back right! I refuse to stay anywhere else. Not only do I consider the staff as family, but also the guest. You see they feel the same as I do and are return customers.
The wife and I have made some very wonderful friends at the inn that are from all over the world and we treat each other as family. New comers are always welcome with open arms and it's not long before there right in the swing of things.
Did I mention that you cannot beat the inns location. None better!
So if you find yourself wanting to vacation in Key West, you owe it to yourself to look into staying at the Key West Harbor Inn. Great rooms, great location, and fantastic staff and guests!

Room Tip: There all very nice!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2012

The KWHI is food for my soul. When I am asked where we stay when we go to Key West, my answer is always the same. I recommend that they view the beautiful video, and maybe look at some of my pictures. If you are looking for a private, intimate, and gorgeous place to spend your vacation on the Island, look no further. We found this paradise 5 years ago, and will never stay anywhere else. Our first time we stayed 7 days...it just wasn't enough. We now stay at least 10 and even that amount of time seems too short.
The rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The housekeeping staff does an awesome job keeping everything extremely clean and cater to your every need. There is a manger here, her name is Tracy. The Inn is very lucky to have her. What a wonderful person! She is professional and at the same time a good friend you can go to for anything you need. After our first stay, we thought of her as family. It's because of her that we return year after year.
The grounds are lush and beautiful, and very well maintained. The Happy Hour that is provided everyday is awesome and so much fun!!!! Breakfast is a pleasant way to start your day, before you head off to the many attractions that are just a stone's throw from this location. The harbor area is the best place to wander around, take in the view, grab a drink, have lunch or dinner, and spend an evening listening to music provided by many of the locals and even some well known artists. Even with all of the entertaining hot spots so close by, the KWHI remains quiet and serene. We enjoy sitting poolside at night just taking in all the beauty and the breeze from the harbor.
We have made life long friends from all parts of the country at this Inn. People that we look forward to being with every time we stay. I would someday love to meet the owner in person, to thank him for providing such a wonderful escape. A place we think of as home because of the manager, Tracy, and the great staff that he employs. It's because of them, that we love the Inn so much. I am already counting the days until our next visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. If you are looking for something very private, the Curacao is a good choic...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends