“Worth every penny!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Key West Harbor Inn
Ranked #6 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband and I just got back from 3 nights at the Harbor Inn and we really an't say enough great things about it! The room was clean and spacious and the mini fridge and extra sink came in handy! The location is perfect - 3 blocks from the fun of Duvall Street and just a short walk to some great restaurants on the pier about a block away.

We weren't able to try the breakfast but the happy hour was awesome! They practically had a full bar along with frozen margaritas, piña coladas and a delicious rum punch (my favorite!). The small snacks were great as well.

The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We rented bikes for the day as well ($15 a person) which was really convenient.

We truly loved our stay and are already planning to go back next summer!!!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We stayed 3 nights in the Cuba room--which was a King suite with wet bar. I was a little nervous since it is a first floor room and I worried about the noise, especially on weekend nights, but once the doors are closed you can't hear a thing. The room was spacious and lovely and the staff was very nice. Happy hour and breakfast by the pool were great--loved the rum punch! This was in a great location and we had no trouble parking, though I could see where this might be an issue during the high season.

Two small, very petty issues that would in no way keep me from staying again but could be easy fixes. I would have liked to have been able to have access to a printer to print out boarding passes. Miami International was very busy and we had to wait a while on line to print passes. Having access at the hotel is a small service that would be invaluable to some guests, even for a small change. Also, I would have liked just a couple more amenities in the bathrooms--conditioner, lotion etc. Basically though, these are tiny issues and our stay was wonderful. great location--we will be back!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Tracy and staff were so friendly and accomodating. Love that the inn has bikes you can rent as well. Wonderful location close to the water and many restaurants/bars. We had a lovely time. The rooms are nice and the courtyard for breakfast and happy hour are like a tropical garden. Would definitely stay here again on the next visit! ~K&E

1  Thank jv j
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We enjoyed our stay. The happy hour and breakfast was a nice touch! The parking was at a premium there is a parking lot not too far for $20.00 a day. The property is absolutely adorable and staff is friendly. The location is excellent you can walk to duval street and mallory square. We would definitely recommend staying here very relaxing!

1  Thank behappy2468
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I planned a special surprise trip to Key West with my girlfriend and after extensive research, I chose the Key West Harbor Inn based on the great reviews on TA. I was not disappointed in my choice as all of the reviews were spot on! It was our first stay in a B&B and we loved the unique experience and Key West charm that the Inn afforded us. The location is fantastic and once you go through the gate, you enter a private and quiet tropical escape. We stayed 3 nights in the St. John room, which is a queen room on the 2nd floor of the main house. Although I was slightly worried about the size of the room based on some previous reviews, all of my worry washed away once we arrived. The room was very clean and decorated nicely and was definitely big enough for us. Also, I have to mention the complimentary happy hour, which was a great time with a wide variety of drinks and snacks to enjoy. To sum it up, my fiance and I loved everything about our stay and only wish we could've stayed longer!

Room Tip: The St. John room on the second floor was a great deal. Though it is one of the smaller queen rooms...