“This is a spacious, clean, and very comfortable...”
View Of The Property From The Roof View From The Balcony
Master bedroom
Master Bath
2nd Bath
The World Famous Pirate
Floor Plan Approx 1350 Sq Ft.
20 Person Hot Tub With Pool And Ocean In Background
Noodles
Gym - Located In The Garden / Courtyard
Tennis Anyone - On Site Tennis Courts
Social Hall - Can Be rented For Special Events / Weddings
Smathers Beach -  Walk To - Just Steps Away
Fort Zackary State Park- About One And A Half Miles Away
Nightlife - About A Mile And A Half  To The Center Of Duval St.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
973Collee...
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“This is a spacious, clean, and very comfortable place for families!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay with my husband and four teenage kids. We all had plenty of room as the rooms were huge...even the bathrooms! Everything we needed was there...even extra fans and beach toys. It was nice to be just far enough away from town when we wanted to relax at the end of a long day of fun. Most nights we gathered at the beautiful pool to unwind. We had nice ocean views from the Penthouse balcony. The hot July sun made it tough to hang out there in the morning or early afternoon, but in the evenings there was a nice breeze and the sun was on the other side of the building.

I had high hopes for Smather's Beach being just steps away, but it was too smelly with seaweed to spend any time there. However, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach and Higgs Beach were close by, and they were both really nice.

Renting motor scooters is a very fun way to get anywhere on the island. Henry recommended a gentleman to rent from. He was wonderful! He delivered the scooters to us, gave us lessons, and even watched the older kids ride to check them out for safety. I was very impressed. He actually even called later that day to make sure everything was ok.

All in all we had a wonderful stay in the Penthouse and would love to stay there again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious rooms and comfortable furnishings
Liked least: Smather's beach (next door) was very smelly with seaweed.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“awesome first trip to Key West”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our first trip to Key West and after staying at Henry's we will be back next year! Everything is perfectly laid out for you by Henry before you get there! The Condo is nicer than we even imagined and it made us feel like it was ours. There was absolutely nothing that I would change. Everyone at the complex was friendly and helpful and we even made new friends with some of the people we met at the pool. The bikes that came with the rental are all you need to get around. I think renting a car would be a waste of money. The pirate in the living room is a great touch but make sure you look in the treasure chest! I would recommend this to everyone.

Philadelphia
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Henniker
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed at Henry's Piece of Paradise Penthouse the week of Feb. 15 - 22, 2014. The condo was beautiful and very well maintained. Every item needed for a wonderful vacation was provided in the condo. The photos and description were exact. The 1800 atlantic property was great with a beautiful pool and hot tub. Henry was very easy to work with and always got back to me immediately. We will be returning!

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing