Stayed three nights (weekend) at The Reach. Overall the atmosphere was cool and not welcoming. The location is wonderful but that is the only positive that we found. The staff was inattentive. Construction work (?) with noisy back-up beeps started daily before 6 a.m. For $400 a day, we expected a lot more. There was no tub, no in-room coffee (only an espresso machine without directions). There are few amenities, no happy hour activities, music, or fun offerings on site. Breakfast for two was $50. Self parking @ $18/day. Stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West