Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
US$ 270
US$ 235
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 276/night.

US$ 380
US$ 282
  • Pool
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 220
US$ 290
US$ 218
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 247/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 589
US$ 313
  • Restaurant
US$ 245
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 287/night.

US$ 511
US$ 472
US$ 195
US$ 191
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 222/night.

Free cancellation until 27/05
US$ 290
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
7,662 results
All reviewssun sunbeach stafffrozen towelsadult poolprivate beachthe jet ski tourhistoric hotelself parkingpool serviceduval streetocean viewpalm treeslouie's backyardmain buildingsunset cruisesister propertygreat resort
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I just returned from 5 glorious days at this Resort and couldn't be more pleased. While there was some very minor "service" issues, they weren't enough even remotely to spoil this vacation. Everyone that we encountered was friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The room was clean and just as described on the hotel's web site.

The pool and beach were beautiful…the grounds in general were immaculately groomed. We ate breakfast and usually lunch at the hotel…the food was very good. We ventured into Key West for dinner so unable to comment on their dinner menus.

Probably the highlight of my time at Casa Marina was the Jet Ski tour by Barefoot Billy’s that we took. “English” Tom was our guide for the afternoon and made it truly enjoyable and fun. He made sure all that in our group was safe but took us on a bit “longer” tour as we were the last of the day. While this may be their typical tour route, he made us feel special and we truly enjoyed every second of our 90 minute adventure.

I travel extensively and have stayed at many different types of hotels and I feel I am a good judge of service and accommodations. While Casa Marina may not be a lush, posh hotel…it was certainly very, very nice and extremly comfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and I would certainly recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rande M
Steve T, Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Rande M,

We are so happy that you were able to enjoy on of Key West's best resources. It's amazing waters! I know that Tom will be proud to hear that he was a big part in providing a special experience to you.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed 5 days and loved it. Beautiful property!! The staff couldn't be nicer. I would return!!! You can also use the amenities at their sister property "The Reach". Saw some weddings great place for pictures on the pier!

Room Tip: I recommend upgrading your room like we did....balcony on the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This tour is a must-do if you love the water and beautiful views! The boys take you on a tour around the island with some interesting facts and a little free time mixed in. We did the double rider and it was great. John was our tour guide in the back and he was awesome!

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 30 April 2012

All I can say is that my week on the beach has been SO relaxing. Mark and his guys take such good care of us. Not only do they pass out cool towels, refreshing popsicles, etc., its like they have a 6th sense and know the second you need something! If they see you coming, they meet you with a chair ready, if they see you use your towel, they bring you a dry one. Hands down best beach service. We love the casa!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I was a guest of a guest at a fairly large wedding going on over the weekend. After the wedding had ended, i found it hard to sleep with the pillows supplied by the hotel. Despite it being the middle of the night, i called the front desk and spoke with a representative named Brian. He assured me that within a few minutes he would bring me a couple of different pillows to choose from. True to his word he arrived promptly with 3 different types of pillows, and seemed pleased that he was able to help. I don't know his last name, but i suggest to future guests that if you need something at this fine hotel, If Brian is on duty, i'm sure you will get what you need.

I truly enjoyed our stay

Room Tip: i recommend