I just returned from 5 glorious days at this Resort and couldn't be more pleased. While there was some very minor "service" issues, they weren't enough even remotely to spoil this vacation. Everyone that we encountered was friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The room was clean and just as described on the hotel's web site.
The pool and beach were beautiful…the grounds in general were immaculately groomed. We ate breakfast and usually lunch at the hotel…the food was very good. We ventured into Key West for dinner so unable to comment on their dinner menus.
Probably the highlight of my time at Casa Marina was the Jet Ski tour by Barefoot Billy’s that we took. “English” Tom was our guide for the afternoon and made it truly enjoyable and fun. He made sure all that in our group was safe but took us on a bit “longer” tour as we were the last of the day. While this may be their typical tour route, he made us feel special and we truly enjoyed every second of our 90 minute adventure.
I travel extensively and have stayed at many different types of hotels and I feel I am a good judge of service and accommodations. While Casa Marina may not be a lush, posh hotel…it was certainly very, very nice and extremly comfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and I would certainly recommend to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West