We stayed with our family 3 nights befor Easter at Casa Marina. We were pleased with the rooms which were quite large with wooden floors and very clean. The hotel was airconditioned but not so much that we had to freeze or put on sweaters inside like in many other hotels. We appreciated the large yard, the lemonade in the afternoon and the beach to relax in after touring around Key West. The personal was very helpful and friendly and organized snorkling excursions and bicycles.
The only disappointment came after we had left and our son realized that he had left his brand new very nice bathing trunks in the bathrom of the room. I checked his luggage and since we were sure that he had left them there I called immediately but was told nothing had been found. I called again the next day and was told the same. I once even forgot jewellery at Mariott in Mallorca and they were sent back to me so this was a bit disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Agoda so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West