For most, this an excellent facility especially if you live in a cold northern place. This will be a nice refuge for an escape. I enjoyed my stay. But attention to detail is important if you seek 5-star status.
Check-in: timely but you wont get you room early, no matter what. I also did not get the king bed requested: got two full beds....how romantic
Maid service forgot coffee & creamer on day # 2. Solved with two phone calls
Last-minute guest got a rate $80 cheaper/night than I got: I reserved 6-8 weeks in advance
Resort charge of $25/night....absurd
Otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln said it was nice.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West