Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Pier House Resort & Spa(Key West)
  • Pool
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
2,484 results
All reviewsshor restaurantblue mojitopartial gulf viewturtle pondduval streetglass of champagnekey west resortfront streetrain showersmall beachjet skiresort feegulf of mexicoself parkingwater activitiespool arealounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been coming to this hotel since the late 90s. I literally will not consider coming to Key West (going on 12+ visits) without making this our hotel. Last trip, the smoking around the pool had become a big problem and I made it known. This trip - not a SINGLE smoker anywhere to be found. That's how you handle customer service. The manager, I believe his name to be Carlos, is obviously in the right job. The hotel is magnificent and everything from top to bottom is perfect. The restaurant - Shor - is top-notch, the pool-side bar is great, and this hotel is as close to perfection as I've ever seen. Case in point - the watersports area, which we were told was a 'partner company' is a total mess. We had a jet-ski tour scheduled for 3:30 PM on our final day. A little back story - it took 2 days to convince my daughter, who was scared to do it, and on this trip during her third bout with chemo, to be convinced to do the tour at all (she'd never been on a jet ski). I walked over to fill out the paperwork and was carrying my wife's beer while she went back to the room to re-apply sunblock to my daughter. My wife was to be a passenger with my son driving and I was to be a driver with my daughter on back. I had not been drinking. The miserable attendant at the jet ski rental accused me of drinking my wife's beer while standing there (which was a total lie attested to by both me, my son, and the group next to me). He cancelled our tour on the spot. 'Carlos' happened to stop by to ask how my son's lunch was while I was returning and I explained the issue with the attendant of the jet skis. Not only did he call over to reprimand the jerk, but he called all neighboring hotels to see if anyone had an available tour before the end of the day. He found one, and comped the excursion - almost $325. This man is in the right job and should receive recognition for his ability to keep guests happy and handle a bad situation. I will not only return to this hotel, but I would rearrange my trip based on if this hotel was available. That said, skip the watersports. The jerk running the place cannot be trusted to do the right thing or make good decisions. He should be handing out brochures on Duval Street for tour buses.

Room Tip: Sick views, perfect location, amazing quality
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Emma N, Manager at Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our second visit to this Hyatt and it will now be a yearly visit. The entire staff is VERY friendly and welcoming. The hotel is perfectly located. The pool is very nice, the Blue Mojito Bar is excellent. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello,
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon! :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location of this property is excellent. Close to best areas of Key West and also gives direct access to water with terrific views of boats and harbour. A small beach is wonderful. Breakfast on the restaurant porch overlooking water can't be beat. Price of rooms seemed high particularly for a room in a back corner location where people can look into your room, noise from outside, and roosters waking you up in morning. Bring earplugs.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Our room was big and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious. The hotel has very nice views and lounge chairs on the deck and by the pool. Food and drink service was good, as well. The location is convenient to shopping, restaurants on Duvall and the Harbor.

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay and have no complaints. This was the second time that we visited and it was consistently excellent. The pool area is a bit small for the number of guests. You had to time your visit to the pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Emma N, Manager at Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!