“Awesome crew, boat, and day!”

Sea Clusion Charter Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: You have come to the right boat to catch fish on your Deep Sea Fishing Charters in Key West Florida. Fishing in the deep blue waters of Key West, we are privileged to fish in the finest location on earth. Key West has more species of fish and more World Record catches than any other place on the globe. Fishing on board our 46’ Bertram Sportfish we offer a variety of charters and types of fishing to make your charter in Key West fun and productive. We troll dead and live baits, kite fishing on a drift or at anchor, jigging and live bait dropping on wrecks, and anchoring on choice reef formations and wrecks are few of our fishing techniques. We run half day, full day, and custom fishing charters year round for private groups of up to six people. "SeaClusion" is an air conditioned 46' Bertram Sportfish. We offer value prices that give you the nicest, roomiest, and most comfortable charter boat in Key West. SeaClusion has an enclosed anglers lounge for getting out of the weather and a large full sized restroom. Our boat also has a refrigerator to keep your lunch fresh, but not soggy and a large well iced beverage cooler in the cockpit right where it is needed.
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

It’s rare to find a crew that cares as much as Captain Chuck and his mates! These guys know there stuff and will put you on the meat. Friendly, courteous, and great for a bachelor party or a family event. We will be back and he is the first call we make when fishing the Keys!

Thanks Chuck

Art
P.s. Tarpon “slamming” at the end of the day was great!

DocKatKeyWest, Owner at Sea Clusion Charter Sport Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank You.
It was great fun fishing with you..

All reviews
"trolling"
"keys"
"crew"

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The entire crew was very professional, friendly and accommodating to my family,it was an amazing experience. We will be back to fish with Captain Chuck and the crew on the Sea Clusion soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Happened upon this charter next door to our vacation rental. Steve and Sean were simply nice guys as we walked the docks looking for our choice of charters. Having chartered over a dozen times in the the Keys in the past coupled with my own fishing experiences on my smaller boat, I selected the Seaclusion. They exceeded my expectations. My 3 boys, wife and myself had a great day and have a ton of dolphin filets now. The boat could use some polish, but I wanted results, not lip service. Real guys, real results.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I brought my family down to beautiful Key West to enjoy a great fishing experience. The Sea Clusion was the only boat to allow my wheelchair, Beyond that the only other words to here was FISH ON!!!!!!!!!! Chuck and Steve new where to go and what to do to make our trip great. We love these guys.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I booked this trip and my kids really wanted to catch some mahi. When the first line hit the water, the fish started biting! The day consisted of lulls of trolling followed by 5-6 rods screaming with fish on them. Captain Chuck and his mate Steve really know their stuff, and know how to find the fish. Extremely friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend them. They made some great memories for me and my family. Thanks for a great day!!!!

1  Thank Cosmopolitan140441
DocKatKeyWest, Owner at Sea Clusion Charter Sport Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you. We had a lot of fun too.