Review Highlights
The Real Deal

These guys are the real deal. We are fishermen from NC and come to south Florida each December. I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Hogansgoat
via mobile
Great afternoon half day trip!

We had a great afternoon with Captain Chuck and Mate Sean. We caught black fin tuna and a huge... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2018
Mitchell & Ange... L
Carleton

All reviews captain chuck mate steve black fin tuna these guys fish mahi mahi highly recommend this charter filet boat keys crew docks barracuda
Reviewed 7 July 2016

A group of about five of us went out for a night fishing trip aboard the Sea Clusion. Chuck, the captain, and Steve, his first mate, went above and beyond helping us set up the rods, baiting the hooks, reeling in the fish, and cleaning the fish afterwards. The boat is very large and comfortable, and has an inside area with AC and a bathroom, which is nice when its so warm outside. The trip to the spot was smooth and I enjoyed sitting on the top deck as we went out and returned. I highly recommend Sea Clusion for your fishing needs.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Turkasaur
Reviewed 4 March 2016

My family and I went out for a half day of fishing and we had a blast! We caught a variety of fish including a huge kingfish and a mutton! Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We had a great day fishing with cast Chuck and Steve! Brought our daughter and new son-in-law for their first fishing trip. Seaclusion was the perfect boat as was her Capt and crew. We caught more than a dozen Mahi Mahi. Sometimes 4 lines hitting all at once. Amazing day! Capt Chuck and Steve took care of everything and even coached us on how to reel the fish in. Then after we returned to do just, they cleaned our fish and took us to a local restaurant where they cooked our fish on the spot. Delicious! We highly recommend this charter

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 10 June 2015

6 old fat idiots from tampa took a drive to Key West for A birthday Fishing trip. I found SeaClusion due to its proximity to our lodging. We needed a good size boat with AC for us old guys. This 46' foot Bertram fit the bill. A true classic fishing machine. The bite was off due to the moon phase but this boat never stopped working to put us on the fish. Day 1 was off shore in small chop and we landed a good amount of Mahi, a couple amberjacks, some bonita for the next days bait and a tuna that I was surprised made it off the dock as all were ready to eat sushi! Day 2 was for bottom fish. Seas were calm. We went to a great place were we sat on a huge school of yellow tail. We moved later and found another school that was hungry. Capt Chuck was a great guy, he put up with our banter and then just started giving it all back! 1st Mate Steve was also a great guy with many stories and jokes. He fit in well with our group. I can't say enough about their professionalism on the water and on the dock. We will be back. Thanks Chuck!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

The owner of the boat, Chuck Butler, greeted us both when we arrived and once our trip was completed to ensure everything was to our liking. The captain, Steve was great. He and Tommy, the first mate, were very kind and extremely helpful and patient with teaching me to fish. (my husband already had been fishing numerous times before). We had an excellent day catching Wahoo, Mahi Mahi and lots of yellowtail snapper! They knew what they were doing- extremely knowledgeable. They wanted to be sure we fished for what we wanted to catch and catered to us the entire day. I got a bit nauseous and they made sure I hydrated and kept asking if I was ok.
We were referred to them by John Buffa and we are very pleased with the referral! Hope to go back soon!!

Date of experience: March 2015