“Touch of Cuba in Key West”
Welcome to A Touch of Bermuda in Key West
My cottage is in the Shipyard section of the Truman Annex My fully equipped kitchen w/granite counters
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
My cottage is in the Shipyard section of the Truman Annex
My fully equipped kitchen w/granite counters
Hallway from front door to living room
Come up to the master bedroom suite
But first take a different view of my living room
Enjoy your meal at my inside dining room
Looking back down towards the living room
Tropical spread on MBR king size bed
My front porch where you say hello to passersbye
Enjoy the double sink bath off the MBR
Two 3/4 beds Tommy  Bahama beds in 2nd bedroom downtstairs
And use my brand new BBQ
Dine outside on my back deck
Nearby park at Waterfront
Roosters are a Key West staple
Sit on front porch and say hello to neighbors
There is reserved, secure parking
Come to Ft Zachary beach, just 800 yards away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Marla T
“Touch of Cuba in Key West”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed in Jack's condo (a touch of Cuba in Key West) this past week and we enjoyed every aspect of it. The condo is two bedroom one bath and was perfect for my party of three. We very much enjoyed the location as it is close to Duval (the center of the universe) and close to Fort Zachary Taylor state park (our favorite beach on the island). Jack was a dream to work with and made things extremely easy with his detailed information packet he sends via mail and he kept in contact with us via email and phone leading up to our stay. We cooked several meals in the fully equipped kitchen. The Truman annex feels so safe and the people here are so friendly. If you are looking for a great place to stay and have a smaller party, I definitely recommend Jack's condo. Our first trip to Key West was perfect and I hope to visit again soon!

16 Oct 2017
I of course thank this guest for her kind words. My condominium is my personal home, not an impersonal hotel room so I try to get to know my guests so I can make his or her stay a home away from home. I welcome any reader of this review to come on down.
GodofSmal...
Schiller Park, Illinois
“Owner”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My third trip to Key West this year. And question - WHY I did not stay here before??!!#@$ Great place, great location...two blocks of Duval, 100 feet to swimming pool and 5 min walk to the beach.
Mr. Agnew - a great, kind and 100% professional.

26 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. I do hope since you are a frequent visitor to Key West that you will stay again at my Bermuda-style cottage. Most sincerely, Jack Agnew
Dana W
Columbia
“Fabulous home that's quiet, yet close to everything”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We were married in Key West in May 2016. We chose the Touch of Bermuda, not only because of its charm and location, but the owner, Jack, who was always responsive and truly cared about his renters. I believe that's what makes the renters care to take care of his home. Because when you're there, it feels like home. We had 3 kids with us that went home early, so there was plenty of room with them there, and very spacious (and quiet) when they left. I'd recommend Jack, and his home, to anyone who is looking for a quiet, yet close-to-everything, place to stay. You will catch yourself at the end of the evening saying, "let's go home".

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Jun 2016
Thank you so much Dana. For you to take time just after being married to review my cottage is much appreciated. Needless to say, I wish for your marriage to be fulfilling, fun and loving. Most sincerely, jack Agnew
brad12190...
Austin, Texas
“Nicely decorated, spacious, clean vacation rental with the best location”
Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Absolutely could not have found a better location and within easy walking distance to the most visited areas of Key West. So good that one night we took the car out but could not find parking so returned home and parked only to find out the place we wanted to go was just 4 blocks away. The owner Jack was great to deal with and went out of his way to to make sure we knew all the best places to eat or visit. Great value that is reasonably priced and you will not be disappointed with this place. The trip was a surprise to my wife and she was impressed I found such a great place without her involvement!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Rhonda B
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“It was wonderfabulous!”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Jack Agnew is the BEST! It was such a pleasure working with Jack on all aspects of our trip to his cottage and Key West. It was our first trip and we could not have picked a better place to stay because it was within walking distance to a lot of the popular sites. The cottage was clean and welcoming. He did everything he said he would do and more.

We went out on the Lands End catamaran sunset tour and we would highly recommend doing that.

All of the food at the restaurants Jack recommended were delicious: Blue Heaven, El Meson de Pepe and one we met the owner of Nine One Five (915) on our catamaran sail...his name is Stuart....absolutely excellent and unique food and beverages.

We have made a friend in Jack! :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendliness of the people. They were REAL!
Liked least: The supposed beaches....very rocky, over abundance of seaweed and jellyfish.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing